Roomate Needed!

NuttyMadam

Hi Everyone :WAVE:

A friend of mine, Lindie has managed to sort things at the last minute to come to ET7 but the hotel is completely booked both at con rate and at full price. Lindie needs a roommate or someone with a spare bed for all 3 nights. You've probably seen her at past events she's the petite oriental girl with the white stick, she's 26 and she's great company!

th_LindieDancDRess.jpg

Due to her being blind she would need access to an accessible shower. This would mean changing the booking slightly but wont affect the room price or size at all. We know this is alot to ask and would appreciate anyone getting in touch as she really really doesn't want to miss the event. :D

If anyone can help please either reply here or add her on FaceBook, her full name is Lindie Hopkins. :P

thanks in advance to anyone who can help :lol:

xx

I know her, talked to her a few times, she's lovely!

Is she still looking for a room? As I've got a room booked. I should have a roommate, but I got the feeling she might cancel because the hotel is too expensive. And I can't afford a room on my own, so I really do need a roommate!

Let me know and I'll see what I can do for her!

I know her, talked to her a few times, she's lovely!

Is she still looking for a room? As I've got a room booked. I should have a roommate, but I got the feeling she might cancel because the hotel is too expensive. And I can't afford a room on my own, so I really do need a roommate!

Let me know and I'll see what I can do for her!

Yes we still need a spare bed, would you be able to tell me when you will know for definite?

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...