Photoshoot Ticket Numbers

cfpix

Probably a nooby question, but this is the first year I've ordered a ticket online, normally just get them on the day - how long do tickets take to arrive? 'cause somewhere on the site, can't remember where, it says a few weeks before the event? If so how come people already have them? :P
Due to the high demand they try and post them out sooner rather than later. Effectively you can receive them at any point between placing your order and a few days prior to the event. It also depends if all of the tickets for your specific order are already printed.

Probably a nooby question, but this is the first year I've ordered a ticket online, normally just get them on the day - how long do tickets take to arrive? 'cause somewhere on the site, can't remember where, it says a few weeks before the event? If so how come people already have them? :P
Due to the high demand they try and post them out sooner rather than later. Effectively you can receive them at any point between placing your order and a few days prior to the event. It also depends if all of the tickets for your specific order are already printed.

Aah, okay! Thanks! :WAVE:

i hope i will get my tickets this week, too

I'm in Germany, ditzi. You're in Austria, right? I got mine late last week - Ben Browder, Brian Krause and Holly. So chances are good yours will be arriving soon too.

yes i'm in austria. Thanks, i'm excited like a little child!!!

wohooooooo

Hi all,

So far I have for Saturday:

Hayden Panettiere #44

and Anthony Michael Hall #2

Really pleased so far, and will update when I recieve further tickets :D

Chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible

i hope i will get my tickets this week, too

I'm in Germany, ditzi. You're in Austria, right? I got mine late last week - Ben Browder, Brian Krause and Holly. So chances are good yours will be arriving soon too.

How long did it take from ordering till you received your tickets in Germany?