Newbie here

MizzJanie

Hiya,

My name is Jane and im from b/ham and im really interested in this convention and I'm not sure how this works. I've not bought a ticket yet because im not sure what ticket to buy, What are the advantages to buying the Gold ticket? Does that mean you get called first for pics etc?

And for party's do you have to dress up as its little bit late in the day for me to buy stuff as ive still got to buy my ticket.

Could some one get back to me asap please.

Jane x

Gold ticket gets a wine reception with the guests on the friday night, and you get extra things (like a T shirt) and priority seating in the talks. mostly you get called first for photoshoots but not for autographs, as the order for those are more random.

As for parties, you don't have to dress up :)

• Showmasters Admin

Best thing to do is get chatting on here and then with people on facebook etc. Convention goers are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Get chatting now and I guarantee by the time the event comes you'll not be going alone, you'll be going to meet your new found friends.

Please be aware that Holly is quite mad - but in a nice way - and has several different personas! Lol

Several million more like but she's lovely. Shes our Mini Alice Cullen!

Nice to meet you by the way MizzJanie. I like Holly am one of the many mad people who dress up. Dressing up definitely isn't required but you will see a lot of variations out outfits from wolves to vampires, Cullens to Volturi and Disney Princesses to superheroes and everything in between

Please be aware that Holly is quite mad - but in a nice way - and has several different personas! Lol

Several million more like but she's lovely. Shes our Mini Alice Cullen!

Nice to meet you by the way MizzJanie. I like Holly am one of the many mad people who dress up. Dressing up definitely isn't required but you will see a lot of variations out outfits from wolves to vampires, Cullens to Volturi and Disney Princesses to superheroes and everything in between

Oh thanks Claire XDD

Several Million Personas?! You're thinking of the wrong Alice... :PP

Yes there are quite a few of us who cosplay as Cullens hehe :D Our resident Alice...is she going to ET7? Last time I asked I think she said she wasn't :(

Hi ya!

This is only my 2nd con and I was nervous for my first one in October as I was basicly going alone and meeting people there I had met online.

My firends always go for Gold Tickets as they feel they get the best deal that way,

I prefer to go for Standard and just pay for a photo if I want one?

Some people dress up but also some people like to just wear what they feel like.

If you want to add me on FB my name is Averil Jazzy Hudson :)