Ready and raring to go!

yellowmarlin

Haven´t book anything yet... wanna book the flight soon. But I will wait until another guest anouncement as I´m not sure if I wanna go gold.. need another "Wow" guest to buy the gold ticket. :WINCE:

Not sure about the hotel code... would be great to get one soon as I also would love to book the hotel soon.

I saw the code this morning on the website but when i tried to book i got bounced directly to the hotel and was told they are not taking bookings yet so not sure how anyone has a room already?

Just had a call back from reservations and said it should be ok to book from tomorrow on the convention code.

Edited by buffy2k

I saw the code this morning on the website but when i tried to book i got bounced directly to the hotel and was told they are not taking bookings yet so not sure how anyone has a room already?

Just had a call back from reservations and said it should be ok to book from tomorrow on the convention code.

Booking the hotel tommorow =] ticket in a few weeks though and flights after!

The Rad are now taking bookings under the SM Code from today, had a call from them this morning. The rates are slightly more than on the website for this year Twin was £88 and Triple was £126 not sure about the single rate. Hope this helps.

I wouldnt bother with the 0800 number on the website tried this yesterday they dont know anything about the con. They are a central reservations number and didn't even know they did triple rooms at the Rad either or have the con rate.

I called the hotel directly and quoted the code to them as more helpful. 0207 759 4459

Edited by buffy2k

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked my tickets and hotel, this is my 2nd Hallowhedon, Been to 2 and will be going to 4, now just watch and wait for other guests ...

Looking forward to going to Radisson 1st time !!

Hopefully will get to social more this year .. as I felt everyone knew each other from Hallowhedon 1 when we went to HW2..

Just booked my tickets and hotel, this is my 2nd Hallowhedon, Been to 2 and will be going to 4, now just watch and wait for other guests ...

Looking forward to going to Radisson 1st time !!

Hopefully will get to social more this year .. as I felt everyone knew each other from Hallowhedon 1 when we went to HW2..

HW3 was my first Hallowhedon, and I felt as if everyone knew each other too for the first day, but then you just end up speaking to people all day and then you feel like you know everyone too. :)

I can't wait to meet everyone again and for the first time.

After much nagging from frenchwhedonist, the room at the Rad is booked. Waiting for flights as I don't know where the hell I'll be in October - although the likely answer is still in Glasgow - and ticket level still to be decided dependent on guests. If it gets to, like, August/September time and the last guest isn't announced then a) that's just annoying, and b ) I might have to get the gold just-in-case seeing he/she will probably be the headliner.

Edited by Lorrificus