Talks

zebredy

I heard that Ethan Phillips and Robert Picardo do a rather good talk together, I've never been before to a collectormania event and heard that guests talks will be taking place. SM if you read this or anyone else does, do you know if they are going to be doing one of the talks. I have heard from friends who went to America its not to be missed - and well if you have got them both at a convention together and talks take place anyway, then why not. :yoda:

SM do run talks but I dont think anything has been announced about these yet. I have met both these guys before and are both very funny. They are brilliant together but Bob is the best. If they do a talk together hopfully Bob will sing some of his parody songs. They are brilliant!

• 2 weeks later...

martine

at c4 and the lfcc there weren't any talks with the star trek peeps but i hope they will do it this time. i mean c'mon they have 6 star trek peeps then you have to have a talk. 

Especially when two of them are known for doing such a good talk together. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to a proper talk befor (the SG one at LFACC only had 2 peeps so I'm not counting that!) so it would be LUSH to have ALL the ST peeps in just ONE talk - heres hoping they don't do what they do with LotR and have 2 sepparate talks :D:wub::D

talks at LFACC were FREE (unless they were LotR) so MAYBE us Trek fans will be treated at c5?? :D

we can hope!!! :D xx

• 2 weeks later...

Now after seeing what appears the be the final ST line up - if they are going to do more then one talk, then maybe they should do a doctors talk, look I know it would be better with Alexander Siddig because then it would be a complete group of doctors (not counting the pulaskie woman) for the talks. You just have to go with what you've got.

But just think a talk with all the doctors talking about the same subject but from all the different shows that they were in - that would be GREAT - well especially for me as my favourite characters are mostly the doctors from Star Trek

I do agree with you though surfy_sah, I would hate for them too have two talks ( If there gona have any ST talk) on the same day/time like they did with the LOTR's ones at LF&CC, because I heard people saying that in one of the talks people kinda ran out of questions, and there were big long gaps of silence, in which they could hear laughing coming from the other talk. I would hate to have too choose between the two and miss going to one which had the guest I most wanted to see in it, just cause they didn't tell us which guest was in which talk.

It would be great to have them all in one talk, but I sure would hate being one of the guests that had to stand around alot of the time while other peeps were answering most of the questions.

I don't think it would happen but you know what else would be great - Have all of them in on one talk to answer questions then afterwood have one episode from each of the three series, TNG Voyager and Enterprise. I would deffinatley sit there and watch 2 and 1/2 hours of ST shows (What ever episode) I'm just wondering what would be the best episodes for them to choose. ;):DB)

Edited by zebredy

How could I have forgot her - DS9 and Enterprise are my fav

Forgot to add her to my - 'Whos auto do I need how much money do I need", list - better add her quick

Ok then - so if they did my talk idea, (you now they got to ;) ) thats one episode from TNG DS9 voyager and enterprise - all we need now is a character from the origianal series and we are set. :DB)

Edited by zebredy

if they DID do what you suggest ZEBERDY that was be the best!!!

how to pick eps, simple!!! let the stars choose their faves! and then watch with us!!!! WOW!!!!!

:D:help::help:

surfy sah =) xx

ps-I do hope to meet you fine peeps at C5 mind, hope you realise that!!!!!! :D

how to pick eps, simple!!! let the stars choose their faves! and then watch with us!!!! WOW!!!!!

Cool idea letting them choose the episodes - I'd love to see what there fav episodes were - also maybe before or after they could tell us why it was there favourite/what they liked the most about that episode.

:borg: Now I really need help, I'm definatley taking this talk thing to far, I'll be quite now lol :(:P

I CAN NOT believe there wasn't a ST talk announced!!!!! :o:(-_-

I posted in the thread after you Zeberdy, here's hoping they just forgot to upload the details.... :P:wub::wub:

surfy sah xx

ps-excellent idea, shame it doesn't seem to be happening :D:D:wub:

Edited by surfy_sah

Did you see what I posted straight after you surfy_sah?

They had no ST talks at either c4 or LFACC as I read - and yet one person from matrix can have a talk to themselves and the LOTR's peeps can have two talks while out of 6 people not even one of them could do a talk.

SM don't need to give them two talks they did enough for the LOTR's peeps at c4 and I know some of them are eternally greatfull for that.

I really hope you are righty surfy_sah and they just haven't announced it yet although I think as it is so close to the event and tickets go on sale tomorrow I dought it. :headscratch::jason::firedevil:

Edited by zebredy

I did email showmasters and if you go to the main c5 site you will see what SM have writen in reply to something I wrote. Basically SM said for reasons they could not go into, there were unfortunately no ST talks but SM said there might be talks at a future event. I was really glad that SM told us that and as I said shame about the talks but hey thats life (Just seems I'll have to go to America if I eva want to see Ethan and Roberts great double act)

hey yeah been, read and replied on page 6 in the middle some where...

it is good to know that there will be a Trek talk in the future but they obviously can't guarentee this and it's still a shame because I think the guests they have this time round are some of my faves and I'm really gutted spesh as people such as your self are saying how good Ethan and Robert are ;);):P

we'll just have to hope they are all sitting together and do one from the queue :P;):rolleyes::lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-may I ask, what is your ASL?! soz I am just curious! :D

I wouldn't have been as annouyed as I am, its just the fact they have TWO LOTR's talk - (Talk about these events being for everyone) If they had only announced one LOTR's talk I would not have been as upset

The event could be renamed "Lord Of The Rings Omania" or "Lord Of The Rings Omania Plus Others" and I wouldn't knwo the difference ;)

No offence meant by this post. :P:unsure:

Edited by zebredy

ASL?

If you mean what I think then

22 But look 16-18(My hight of 5-5.1 doesn't help)

F

Essex

You? - If thats ok to ask :P;):wub:

tis ok indeed I was the cheeky one to ask first hehe!!!

19 (20 this year) ;)

short also - 5"4!!!! :huh:

from Swansea but studying in Cardiff at UHW at the mo! :P xx

ps-hope to meet you at c5? which days are you going? I'm there on all the days but late on Friday cause can't leave uni till some stupid time grrr

< Is really wanted a Star Trek talk especially as both Gates and Denise are there!!

< Is very peeved that there isn't a Trek talk!

I've seen Gates on stage before anyway, so I've probably heard most of what she's got to say, but that's no comfort for the rest of you guys.

I just hope Gates and Denise are sitting next to each other at the signing table. I really want a "Bear, Gates and Denise" photo op!

Respect

Admiral Bear (pretty short at 5"7) :blink:

Edited by Admiral_Bear

5.7 is still pretty tall although one of my friends does have a growth problem and has been told by the time he stops growing he's gona be around 7.3

You know what would be great having John billingsley and Ethan Phillip together because I thing they are, too me, play two of the wierdest main characters in the hole of Star Trek. I would love a pic of them two together. B):P

5.7 is still pretty tall although one of my friends does have a growth problem and has been told by the time he stops growing he's gona be around 7.3

You know what would be great having John billingsley and Ethan Phillip together because I thing they are, too me, play two of the wierdest main characters in the hole of Star Trek. I would love a pic of them two together. :(:angry:

7.3 how much is that in centimetres?????????