latest guest announcement - BRIAN BLESSED

showmasters

Very tempting...I saw him in Hamlet with Kenneth Branagh a lifetime ago, I may well be forced to dig out the programme and take a trip to sunny MK. The stadium is near Ikea, right?

I love it when you find something for a guest to sign that is a bit different from the normal run, I'm sure they must do too. Yeah, your right; I remember being dragged round that bloody place waiting for a VT number to arise.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Hi all,

I have an unusual inquiry?

To explain, in 2008 I was going to the London Film and Comic Con, where Brian Blessed was a guest.

I purchased a Brian Blessed photo ticket aswell as two entry tickets weeks before I went.

An unfortunate incident occured and I was unable to come and completey forgot I had bought these tickets. Only when I saw he had been announced for this event that I remembered them...

Anyway, only recently did I find that he didn't attend that event and cancelled on the very morning of that L.F.C.C. But checking through my paperwork I never recieved a refund for the photo shoot :angry:

I still have the ticket aswell as the envelope it came in! But sadly is in a box somewhere as I'm currently moving :) But should find it soon!

And unusually it's not on my online account, and I can't remember how else I ordered it?

Is it ridiculous to wonder if I am eligible for a refund still?

Who should I contact, has it been too long? £15 then is still £15 now...

Chugs

latest guest announcement - Brian Blessed

Brian will be attending on Saturday 2nd. Photo shoot tickets will be going on sale early next week.

King Dain - The Hobbit (in production)

Boss Nass - Star Wars The Phantom Menace

Prince Vultan - Flash Gordon

King Yrcanos - Dr Who: Trial of a Time Lord

King Richard - The Black Adder

PC Smith - Z Cars

Augustus - I, Claudius

For a full filmography CLICK HERE

Brian_blessed.jpgboss-nass.jpg1662.gif

GORDON'S ALIVE!!! Brilliant news. How about a Flash Gordon reunion with Sam J Jones and Melody Anderson, too??

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent guest announcement! I've met him before and he's great, looking forward to getting his autograph on my 'I, Claudius' DVD.

cool, me too... I love I, Claudius! finally, someone else who's seen it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well chuffed Brian can make it this year. Met him a few years ago in Birmingham, he is fantastic. Really loud and funny as you would expect and was always up for a joke or a posed photo. I would say if you have any requests for him give it a go, he was really up for it last time. One of those few genuinely nice guys who is as insane as he looks.