Latest guest announcement - JERI RYAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be answered allready, in that case Im sorry.

But Ive bought a prebooked autograph, is there a posibility for me to buy another one on the day, when passing the "photo table" ? :) where you usually pay.

That system that will be in place to cater for that specific scenario has not been announced yet. No doubt it will be posted on here once it has been finalised.

But Ive bought a prebooked autograph, is there a posibility for me to buy another one on the day, when passing the "photo table" ? :) where you usually pay.

That system that will be in place to cater for that specific scenario has not been announced yet. No doubt it will be posted on here once it has been finalised.

Funny though that on my ticket it specifically states I would have to get another VQ ticket for that. Which to me seems unfair, as people getting a VQ ticket on the day can get all the autographs they want whereas people paying for a ticket months in advance have to decide on the number of autographs they want without even seeing what pictures are available.

Edited by robertderidder

Funny though that on my ticket it specifically states I would have to get another VQ ticket for that. Which to me seems unfair, as people getting a VQ ticket on the day can get all the autographs they want whereas people paying for a ticket months in advance have to decide on the number of autographs they want without even seeing what pictures are available.

Sorry Robert. 1of2 is going by what has been stated here. He hasn't ordered an autograph ticket as far as I know, so he hasn't seen the wording - neither have I for that matter.

I will try to get clarified by the office if the terms on the ticket are the final decision.

I wasn't aware of that. They won't necessarily be able to get all the autographs that they want though. There is a limit imposed when the VQ system is in place. It is either a maximum of three or five (I can't recall which right now). If more are required then another VT and rejoing the queue is required.

As for fairness, the flip side is that a ticket holder is guaranteed an autograph while that may not be the case for some attendees on the day, depending on what time they arrive and how busy the guest may be.

I wasn't aware of that. They won't necessarily be able to get all the autographs that they want though. There is a limit imposed when the VQ system is in place. It is either a maximum of three or five (I can't recall which right now). If more are required then another VT and rejoing the queue is required.

As for fairness, the flip side is that a ticket holder is guaranteed an autograph while that may not be the case for some attendees on the day, depending on what time they arrive and how busy the guest may be.

My reason for asking in this case, is if there might be an even bigger guest announced and I want two autographs but can only afford one prebooked for now... Which will garentee me getting the chance for autographs.

My reason for asking in this case, is if there might be an even bigger guest announced and I want two autographs but can only afford one prebooked for now... Which will garentee me getting the chance for autographs.
A pre-ordered autograph ticket will guarantee (excluding the interference of natural disasters and other unpredictable events) the autograph.

A pre-ordered autograph ticket will guarantee (excluding the interference of natural disasters and other unpredictable events) the autograph.

Dammit!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, as i've read it somewhere before but wasn't sure...

I've booked a ticket for myself to have a photoshoot with Jeri on the Saturday..

And will be attending the Con with my better half.

I have spinal problems which means carrying and standing in general is difficult for me without support,

Is there any chance he could queue with me, just incase it's a bad day health wise?

thankyou!!

• Showmasters Admin

I've booked a ticket for myself to have a photoshoot with Jeri on the Saturday..

I have spinal problems which means carrying and standing in general is difficult for me without support,

Is there any chance he could queue with me, just incase it's a bad day health wise?

thankyou!!

Yes that should be fine. Please send an email to info@showmastersonline.com FAO Too Tall.

thankyou!!

Yes that should be fine. Please send an email to info@showmastersonline.com FAO Too Tall.

Thankyou so much for your help!

SM Shining through for me again! Very much appreciated. <3

I found post 44 very informative and concise thank you for pointing that out 1of2. 1 question though, when ew arrive how do we know what number we are in the pre-bought que? do we present the ticket to someone?

Derek

I found post 44 very informative and concise thank you for pointing that out 1of2. 1 question though, when ew arrive how do we know what number we are in the pre-bought que? do we present the ticket to someone?

Derek

Glad to help.

The pre-paid tickets are numbered. You hand in your ticket to the crew member who is managing the queue when you go up after your number has been called.

• 3 months later...

If you don't have a clash with the Gillian shoot does it matter if you're at the front of the back of the queue as long as you get your photo taken? Sometimes if I dont feel like queuing I just wait until I can see the queue has gone right down and then join the back, I still get my picture taken, I just dont have to stand in a queue the whole time to do it.

If you don't have a clash with the Gillian shoot does it matter if you're at the front of the back of the queue as long as you get your photo taken? Sometimes if I dont feel like queuing I just wait until I can see the queue has gone right down and then join the back, I still get my picture taken, I just dont have to stand in a queue the whole time to do it.

I have trouble with queues because of my panic attacks, I like to get to the front so I can't see the people behind me and I can get it over with.

That's just my personal thing though, I know a lot of people don't care.

I understand, it can be difficult for you. What number do you have for Gillian's shoot? They will almost certainly be calling it by number so unless you have a very low number you'd probably be further back in the queue anyway. What about if you went to the afternoon shoot instead? Would that be any better?