Latest guest announcement - JERI RYAN

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our next guest for LFCC '12:

JERI RYAN

JERI will only be at the show for ONE day the Saturday and the photo ops are going to be LIMITED so please do not miss this chance to have your photo with her .

photo ope are on sale now and we think they will sell out so do not leave it to late

IMPORTANT

For the first time we are going ot offer to pre sell autograph tickts for this guest, we have had alot of people wanting to get there signed items compleated by Jeri so we are going to offer this for the first time, so you will be able to pre buy your autographs now on the on line shop and turn up knowing that you will get your autograph on the day pre sold autographs will also be limited in the shop as we will have autographs for sale on the day of the show as well so if you really want to pre buy these tickets then again do not leave it to long.

Seven of Nine - Star Trek Voyager

Body of Proof - Dr. Kate Murphy

Leverage - Tara Cole

Warehouse 13 – Queen for a Day: Amanda Lattimer

Shark - Jessica Devlin

The O.C. - Charlotte Morgan

Boston Public - Ronnie Cooke

Dark Skies - Juliet Stewart

Jeri will be appearing on Saturday only and will be taking part in a photoshoot (tickets available on the online shop) as well as the signing session.

CLICK HERE for full filmography

JeriRyan.jpg

jeri-ryan-7647df864647fc16_large.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

IMPORTANT

For the first time we are going to offer to pre sell autograph tickts for this guest, we have had alot of people wanting to get there signed items compleated by Jeri so we are going to offer this for the first time, so you will be able to pre buy your autographs now on the on line shop and turn up knowing that you will get your autograph on the day pre sold autographs will also be limited in the shop as we will have autographs for sale on the day of the show as well so if you really want to pre buy these tickets then again do not leave it to long.

i hope you can see we are really trying to help all the fans that have been waiting to meet her for years .

see you at the show :wub:

Jason

IMPORTANT

For the first time we are going ot offer to pre sell autograph tickts for this guest, we have had alot of people wanting to get there signed items compleated by Jeri so we are going to offer this for the first time, so you will be able to pre buy your autographs now on the on line shop and turn up knowing that you will get your autograph on the day pre sold autographs will also be limited in the shop as we will have autographs for sale on the day of the show as well so if you really want to pre buy these tickets then again do not leave it to long.

i hope you can see we are really trying to help all the fans that have been waiting to meet her for years .

see you at the show :wub:

Jason

really good this can happen

how will the online tickets work with VTS?

Well this whole thing about buying autos online is annoying. I appreciate people want things signed and completed (same for me) and I know that shots can sell out but what about autos? Is it possible that they could sell out? If so I'll be annoyed as I don't have a job yet but will have money in a month or two. What happens to all the people wanting to get there early and get a VT ticket in a fair queue when people with pre paid auto just come along and are guaranteed? She can only get through so many (I'm sure it'll be Tennant style) so what will happen?

Well this whole thing about buying autos online is annoying. I appreciate people want things signed and completed (same for me) and I know that shots can sell out but what about autos? Is it possible that they could sell out? If so I'll be annoyed as I don't have a job yet but will have money in a month or two. What happens to all the people wanting to get there early and get a VT ticket in a fair queue when people with pre paid auto just come along and are guaranteed? She can only get through so many (I'm sure it'll be Tennant style) so what will happen?

Yeah I'd like to know about this. I cant really afford to get the auto now on top of the shoot, so was going to wait for the day (or if I have money later on get it online)

Will it be like a shoot with golds first, with the pre-paid autos going first in the morning, then after say an hour pay-on-the-day start going in? Give them time to get through however many pre-paid and then open it up but still give out VTs from the start?

IMPORTANT

For the first time we are going to offer to pre sell autograph tickts for this guest, we have had alot of people wanting to get there signed items compleated by Jeri so we are going to offer this for the first time, so you will be able to pre buy your autographs now on the on line shop and turn up knowing that you will get your autograph on the day pre sold autographs will also be limited in the shop as we will have autographs for sale on the day of the show as well so if you really want to pre buy these tickets then again do not leave it to long.

see you at the show :thumbup:

Jason

Not interested in the guest but i LOVE what you are doing here. If it works well hopefully you'll do it for more guests in the future.