wow have been a forum member for 8 years!

surfy_sah

Last October I reached 7 years of crewing. Time flies!!

But look at the number of events SM & ME do compared to years ago. When you are doing more, you have less time to stop and think. It is the same at work, when we are busy the day is ending when it only seems to have just started.

and it's gone so fast! can't believe I joined the forum 8 years ago to the day, here's to many more years of fun to come :YAHOO::smile:

surfy sah xx

I've been a member almost 8 years as well (will be 8 years on the 29th of February), where does the time go.

:thumbup:

LLAP :D

1st event, C4 Sept 2003 so 8.5years ago, 1st joined forum January 11th, 8years ago, 1st I crewed at C6 so that will be 8years come the end of Sept me thinks? ^_^

such good times, such great friends, such a fabulous family :D

THANKYOU SM :(:WINCE::smile::king:

surfy sah xx

• 4 weeks later...

I've lost track of how long it's been, the username change probably lost me a few years. *rummage*

5-December 03 as TheLadyElanor. Eek. Long time ago, I remember my first con at the LFACC sharing my room with Caz, who I have no idea if is still lurking about.

It's been too long since I attended anything though, stupid illness.

Edited by Little Miss Idiot

Ah I'm 8 yrs too next month.

It's been too long since I attended anything though, stupid illness.

Last time i saw you at one was LFCC in spring 2005 when Ron Pearlman was there. I think the last time i saw you was at Whetherspoons in Leicester Sq on your bday or maybe it was the other time in Soho with Roxy that same year.

Edited by nicky