Handing out photos after photoshoots

I know this might make me sound like an old lady but crowd control would be great!! Last year I was also killed trying to get my photo with Doc Brown back.

Maybe separate them by time of shoot? Hour by Hour if possible

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding digital copies, just a thought, and I have no idea how you'd implement it, but you could upload them all on the site and somehow the person gets a code and inputs it into the site, and it comes up. Like I said, no idea how you'd implement that, maybe something to do with the tickets, but yeah, then you can't get hold of another persons picture. You could charge a small fee to cover extra staffing costs. Personally, it doesn't bother me, my photos have always got back fine, but last year I had my Christopher Lloyd picture and I had run out of cash and my card had been put on hold, and it was only because the very kind man at a stall gave me a free photo wallet that it got back home safely. It'd have been nice to just have that bit of security that even if my copy was damaged I still had the online one. If I had to pick between only having either a physical copy of digital copy, I'd definitely choose physical though.

But I know it's not like you're trying to do this, there just isn't a viable way to do this. Which kind of makes all of this what I just typed irrelevant, haha.

Edited by RichardGittens

• 3 months later...

Regarding digital copies, just a thought, and I have no idea how you'd implement it, but you could upload them all on the site and somehow the person gets a code and inputs it into the site, and it comes up. Like I said, no idea how you'd implement that, maybe something to do with the tickets, but yeah, then you can't get hold of another persons picture. You could charge a small fee to cover extra staffing costs. Personally, it doesn't bother me, my photos have always got back fine, but last year I had my Christopher Lloyd picture and I had run out of cash and my card had been put on hold, and it was only because the very kind man at a stall gave me a free photo wallet that it got back home safely. It'd have been nice to just have that bit of security that even if my copy was damaged I still had the online one. If I had to pick between only having either a physical copy of digital copy, I'd definitely choose physical though.

But I know it's not like you're trying to do this, there just isn't a viable way to do this. Which kind of makes all of this what I just typed irrelevant, haha.

Burning the candle at both ends there. What some of us do to make a show eh! lol. Did you hitch hike home? This is why money management is key. Even if it's a fiver or just a pound or two a week, it all goes a long way when it comes to the day of a show. As Tesco say, every little helps lol.

But speaking of photo shoots. Is there any way to find out the exact times of them? I've looked around and can't see the list anywhere. I can see the days photo ops are taking place but not times on each day. Has that been arranged yet?

• Moderators

But speaking of photo shoots. Is there any way to find out the exact times of them? I've looked around and can't see the list anywhere. I can see the days photo ops are taking place but not times on each day. Has that been arranged yet?

A timetable of photoshoots will be posted closer to the event, usually around a week to 2 weeks before the event.