Not bought your ticket yet?

MjCullen

Too true about that.

I've managed to stay at the Park Inn for all of them so far and i honestly don't think i would want to stay anywhere else. (No matter how close it might be)

Hopefully it will be sorted in the next week or something :)

• 1 month later...

I am going to this, but no money still to get my ticket.

Anyone else in the same boat??

I plan on getting Gold as soon as i can afford it, until then i sit and wait! lol

I have booked my leave from work, so thats covered at least :D

I'm the same... booked the time off work but haven't got my ticket yet! plan on going gold though as soon as my friend is ready to book too :D

• 1 month later...

Im playing guest chicken and hoping to book once one or two more guests are announced. Just bought a place with my other half so I need to make sure i book for the event that offers the most value for money! very torn between this, Hallowhedon and ET, but never done a true blood con so secretly hoping this one comes up trumps!

Im playing guest chicken and hoping to book once one or two more guests are announced. Just bought a place with my other half so I need to make sure i book for the event that offers the most value for money! very torn between this, Hallowhedon and ET, but never done a true blood con so secretly hoping this one comes up trumps!

Hey Loz

Choose True Blood, you met most of Hallowhedon guests i expect.

Been to all Bittens so far, so has Amanda and doing this one too.

Choose TRUE BLOOD lol

Tara

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Loz

Choose True Blood, you met most of Hallowhedon guests i expect.

Been to all Bittens so far, so has Amanda and doing this one too.

Choose TRUE BLOOD lol

Tara

come to bitten ( loonies reunion woo hoo )

Amanda xx

• 2 weeks later...

The hotel can be quite slow... I have had problems with them in the past. Have they emailed you confirmation of your booking? if not then it is worth asking them to do that so you can go along with printed proof of your reservation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...