Fran Kranz

dreampixie

Would also love to meet Fran :) And yay, we´ve got the same taste.. Alpha and Topher are my faves, too :D

Yay! :D I absolutely love those two, I just love crazy people, and I think Alan doing alpha is hilarious and topher is just... I dunno. Just think he's great

I'd love to meet Fran. Or even just see Enver doing his Fran impression again lol.

Lol, yes, enver doing the impression would be so funny, having both would make my year!

Both of them would make me reconsider missing HW4. Would be an amazing high to leave the UK on.

• 4 weeks later...

Fran surely would be an amazing guest because besides Dollhouse, Cabin in the Woods features him and it´s a Joss Whedon project. Cabin starts in the UK in April (in Germany in June tho) and I think, after Whedon fans watched it, it would be even more amazing to have Fran as a guest :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I really hope ME does invite him, too!!!

He seems to be so nice + (AGAIN) Think about how epic it would be to meet him after watching Cabin in the woods (btw, had the weirdest dream ever about the movie last night including Fran of course.. lol)

I would absolutely love to meet Fran Kranz, I think he would be an amazing guest!! As would any of the other dollhouse guests! I don't think dollhouse has been covered enough throughout the hallowhedon's so I would love any of them :)

• 3 weeks later...