latest Guest Announcement - HAYDEN PANETTIERE

Showmasters have I even told you that I love you!

Hayden has been the n1 person I have wanted to meet since I started attending convensions.

Loved her in Heroes, seen most of the films she's appeared in and she even has a fab singing voice. :drunk:

... also, should I get excited that Hayden will only be 'apart of' the HEROES talk, suggesting that there will be more HEROES guests? :drunk:
Oooh, good point! *rubs hands*
Possibly not.

The online store has listed the talk ticket as 'An audience with Hayden Panettiere'. Based on previous talks that have been advertised as 'An audicence with... ' it normally is just that one guest.

Please no "wait and see" posts from the usual mods and non-mods, but hopefully Hayden will be personalising this time. And if she's not, at least put notification of this at the cash desk. Although I can see this time being significantly ..... calmer.

• Moderators

I was discussing with a friend how different it will hopefully be this time. I think, unless no personalisation is specifically requested by a guest, that the organisational aspects of the events are at a point where they can manage demand significantly better than back when Hayden et al appeared last time. Karen Gillan and David Tennant prove this to me anyway, and no doubt lessons learnt from those will be carried forward, so I do feel a lot more positive about bigger guests these days.

... also, should I get excited that Hayden will only be 'apart of' the HEROES talk, suggesting that there will be more HEROES guests? :D
Oooh, good point! *rubs hands*
Possibly not.

The online store has listed the talk ticket as 'An audience with Hayden Panettiere'. Based on previous talks that have been advertised as 'An audicence with... ' it normally is just that one guest.

True - I had the same thought when I bought my ticket some time after making my above post and saw the description. Hey, it should be good either way... ;)

Do you guys reckon we'll be allowed to pose for a photo with her during the autograph? Or would she be too busy for that? Or is it too soon to tell?
Difficult to predict. SM do try and encourage it whenever possible but depending on how busy a guest is that can, and does, change on the day.

Personally I don't think that posed photos will be allowed. Even though Heroes has finished I think that Hayden will still be very popular and busy.