GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - update 28/5/12

showmasters

Thank you, I will keep checking back, I noticed someone else above had asked the same question after I posted. Apologies for that you guys must get sick of the same things being asked over and over, think I was just a bit over excited about the announcement!

Any word on when Brandon Routh photo shoots will be added to the shop?
Unless specifically mentioned at the time photo shoots can be added at anytime.

Thank you, I will keep checking back, I noticed someone else above had asked the same question after I posted. Apologies for that you guys must get sick of the same things being asked over and over, think I was just a bit over excited about the announcement!
That's okay :firedevil:

We are here to help wherever possible.

Ive ordered photo shoot with Hannah Spearitt from Primevil as now there is a double with her colleague can i upgrade to double by paying the difference ? if so when how etc Regards Gary

This has been asked before, and I am too tired to type the answer myself. Sorry :blush:

If you've bought two single photos you can just use those to get entry into the double photoshoot, but the difference can not be refunded.

If you only have bought one ticket and want to do the double shoot instead of the single now bring your ticket with you to the event and go and see the ticket sales table. You can pay the difference to the double photo then. Unfortunately this can not be done through the store.

• Moderators

There could be an overlap depending on when/where they are, but once the schedule is up you'll see. Crew will help where possible to get you through both, but don't worry until you know details.

• Showmasters Admin

There could be an overlap depending on when/where they are, but once the schedule is up you'll see. Crew will help where possible to get you through both, but don't worry until you know details.

As David said, there can be clashes, but the photo shoot studios are only about 50m apart. So you can easily go to one, and then to another. If you get a clash, just talk to the crew, they'll sort you out.

Any word on when Brandon Routh photo shoots will be added to the shop?

Waiting with baited breathe :P xx

There on the shop website already i booked mine yesterday !!

Thank you for the help im a bit new to this so im sorry if it looks like im asking a lot of questions xx

is anthony head going to CM? he was on the list but now i cant find him and some other people i know cant find him

there was no topic saying he had cancelled and i read a comment saying hes £15. but again hes not on the list?

or is he goin to LFCC? because i still cant find him anywhere

Edited by DAY TRIPPER

• Moderators

is anthony head going to CM? he was on the list but now i cant find him and some other people i know cant find him

there was no topic saying he had cancelled and i read a comment saying hes £15. but again hes not on the list?

or is he goin to LFCC? because i still cant find him anywhere

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....hl=anthony+head

And on the website: http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/

Any news on the Klingon photoshoot refunds?
Only that they will be processed automatically. No timeframe was given as to when this would be.

Which are still listed as being for sale in the shop in case no one has noticed.
Thanks, I have notified SM.

Any news on the Klingon photoshoot refunds?
Only that they will be processed automatically. No timeframe was given as to when this would be.

Which are still listed as being for sale in the shop in case no one has noticed.
Thanks, I have notified SM.

Just wondering if they could be refunded before the event so that we can use the money for other photoshoots.