Female Newbie Asking some questions

I want to get a photshoot with Holly and possibly Brian on saturday, but I won't get to lfcc until 11ish so will be buying the standard ticket as opposed to Early Bird - what are the chances of their photoshoots being before 11am and if they were how would I get them if I only have a standard ticket?

I want to get a photshoot with Holly and possibly Brian on saturday, but I won't get to lfcc until 11ish so will be buying the standard ticket as opposed to Early Bird - what are the chances of their photoshoots being before 11am and if they were how would I get them if I only have a standard ticket?
If you purchase a Standard ticket and the photo shoots are earlier, would you be able to arrive earlier? If so then you can upgrade your entry ticket to the Early Bird option on the day and enter earlier.

If you purchase a Standard ticket and the photo shoots are earlier, would you be able to arrive earlier? If so then you can upgrade your entry ticket to the Early Bird option on the day and enter earlier.

I should be able to get there earlier once I know for sure if they are earlier. Would I definately be able to upgrade on the day then?

Also thanks for your speedy reply :)

Hi,

What is an average amount of shoots you think a person could feasibly do in one day? I'm looking to attend both days and I'm not sure how to spread them out.

Also I've been looking at the total number of views in the forum each guest announcement has. I'm using that as a guide to the popularity of each guest.

Thanks

Hi,

What is an average amount of shoots you think a person could feasibly do in one day? I'm looking to attend both days and I'm not sure how to spread them out.

Also I've been looking at the total number of views in the forum each guest announcement has. I'm using that as a guide to the popularity of each guest.

Thanks

Last year I had a goldpass, I managed to get 9 shoots on the saturday and perhaps 20 autographs.

I think that I could have managed another 5-6 shoots. BUT this is with a Goldpass.

If you arent getting that, then my answer might be very off...

that's a good question. i arrive from vienna on friday but have to leave on sunday.

so i'm planning to get my autos on friday (except jeri's) and doing the photo shoots and her auto at sáturday.

at the moment i'm at 6 guests (brian, holly, hayden, jonathan, jeri, tom), maybe 7 (not sure yeat about elizabeth dennehy).

and i have a gold ticket.

so how many photoshoots can i easily manage at one day? and jeri's auto of course....

thanks in advance for your answers

that's a good question. i arrive from vienna on friday but have to leave on sunday.

so i'm planning to get my autos on friday (except jeri's) and doing the photo shoots and her auto at sáturday.

at the moment i'm at 6 guests (brian, holly, hayden, jonathan, jeri, tom), maybe 7 (not sure yeat about elizabeth dennehy).

so how many photoshoots can i easily manage at one day? and jeri's auto of course....

Six is managable, especially if you are collecting most of your autographs the previous night. I, and others, do that, and in some cases more, on a regular basis.

Six is managable, especially if you are collecting most of your autographs the previous night. I, and others, do that, and in some cases more, on a regular basis.

I think Timelord should answer how many photoshoots he managed in one day with gold-ticket :) Think that was alot more than 6. I did 9, and that worked fine, I even had 3 shoots within a quarter of an hour.

If you only want one auto six will be fine. I did 9 two years ago with 4 autograph lines and one talk on Saturday.

thank you all.

as i want to bring my charmed-maniac-daughter :YAHOO: to her first event, she's 11, i want to organise everything perfectly.

does anybody know: if i would be a gold ticket holder, do i need a gold ticket for her too? just to have the same comfort for her? i don't want to risk that she need s to queue allone

When Sarah was 10 we both needed to have a gold ticket for EMS