Your top three guests

Big_Pants

I really hope they manage to pull a couple more guests out of the hat, cos as it stands at the mo, gold ticket equates to £100 per guest and for that money they'd best be bringing me drinks and feeding me haribo sweets at the meet and greet rather than just a quick 2 minute chat!!!! :thumbup:

Seriously though is there ANY news on the guest front, even if it's just an official type coming on here to say that they're still working on guests, I know folk will say don't be negative but hey that's me and I'd just like an update please as it's certainly not a cheap event!!!

Thanks ;)

Totally agree with you after last year with the cancelations (and i know its not there fault) but then they put the price up,It is alot of money specially for what we got last year...... i am hopeing for at least 4 guests...I think they need to pull something out of the bag this year...

Lets hope for a guest announcement very soon,Hopefully Deborah ann woll or Ryan Kwanten....

And it would be nice if someone from the Massive team gave us a update......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

oooh surprised i haven't replied to this lol

1. Alexander Skarsgard

2. Allan Hyde

3. Ryan Kwanten

So please with the two guests already announced - if they hadn't been announced, they would have made my list too!!! :D

I'd also love to see Sam and Kristen back too - they were really lovely to meet - infact i would love all the previous guests back lol