Charmed out lived Angel

Jangojohnny

I suppose you are technically right. But then again Angel as a person was in the first season of Buffy, so you could look at is as he has been around for 12 seasons!

Does that mean Chief O'Brien was around for 14 seasons??

Maybe he should have his own show

I suppose you are technically right. But then again Angel as a person was in the first season of Buffy, so you could look at is as he has been around for 12 seasons!

Isn't that technically wrong? Angel was on three complete seasons of Buffy before moving to LA during Buffy's season four. So three Buffy seasons plus five Angel seasons = Eight seasons. (Sure he put in the occassional cameo appearance in Buffy since, but that doesn't count as a season!)

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Not one to say anything...but I will...

Charmed has to be better than Angel as Angel got dropped at the end of 5 seasons....

Time to stop talking about what might have been with Angel/buffy and time to watch Charmed.... :yoda:

I love watching Charmed but also Angel. Besides Angel may still be picked up by another company yet.

It aint over until the lady sings!

So much for taking the bait.....I write a thread that was is supposed to get you all shouting at me and calling me names............

I know EV doesn't need an excuse to do all that..

Good luck but I do hope it's better than the current season.............what a shame

I suppose you are technically right.  But then again Angel as a person was in the first season of Buffy, so you could look at is as he has been around for 12 seasons!

Isn't that technically wrong? Angel was on three complete seasons of Buffy before moving to LA during Buffy's season four. So three Buffy seasons plus five Angel seasons = Eight seasons. (Sure he put in the occassional cameo appearance in Buffy since, but that doesn't count as a season!)

Obi-Wan :pyth:

Et tu Brute? lol

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think it's how long they cling on for dear life i think it;s the quality of the episodes for me

Angel lost it after the 1st season for me while i watched charmed for 3 seasons (till shannon left) but those 3 season put together were never as good as the 1st season of angel

For me Buffy beats them both 3 fantastic seasons and then 4 good/ok ones. Plus Angel was the spin off of Buffy so it could never beat Buffy to me (does that make sense)

Am i the only straight female who got sick of the amont of flesh being shown on charmed i was like eww put it away!!

• 2 weeks later...
Why did they cancel Jeremiah??

Bring it back.....

yeah they cancelled all the good shows!! Roswell wasn't doing too badly till s3 when they made it crap and then cancelled it cause it was crap... :angry:

lets just hope they don't cancell CSI!!! :unsure: xx

ps-quite liked Charmed up till when the cwl sister died/left now it is just too "slutty" and is more like a sci-fi soap than actual sci-fi and magic. Leo-enough but I always liked the stand-alone eps with recurring guest stars more!

Angel s1 was cwl, yey Doyle! but wasn't quite there for me I liked having more characters/bigger cast but it got annoying with the arc about Angel's kid (when Wesley was "evil" and the female vamp killer dudette :blink: and the H-guy (soz 12:30am mental block :angel: ) Loved it when Willow made guest appearence and it kicked ass when FAITH came back :blush: but then got stupid again with the whole W&H thing and "Jasmine" arc really bugged me!! though Spike makes a good addition to the cast.

I also think Fred is modelled too much on Willow. preffered it when she was with Gunn and when she was more cave-girl like and not so "slutty" and intelligent!!!!!

hope it gets picked up by some one else cause I can see more character depth if they are given the oppurtunity and hopefully some good eps - that one on Sky1 on Tuesday looked good on the submarine but I only saw a few mins when the ads were on channel 5 - go CSI!!! xx

just because a show doesnt get picked up for another season makes it "rubbish".

a lot of sci-fi shows are being booted for no good reason i can see.

and charmed MAY have out-lived angel, but being a fan of both angel and charmed, i think angel is better because its storylines are more indepth.

very tru jay. :D