Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

I was thinking how amazing it would be to have a Weasley family reunion!

The top four being Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright, and James and Oliver Phelps. Then Chris Rankin and Domhnall Gleeson.

And if you managed to get Mark Williams and Julie Walters, well just take all of my money.

... imagine the photo-shoot!

Omg Bonnie Wright!!! The things i would do to meet her <3

Michael Keaton

Geena Davis

Max Von Sydow

Sam J Jones

Jean Claude Van Damme

Timothy Dalton

Melody Anderson

Elizabeth Mitchell

Morena Baccrain

Morris Chestnut

Scott Wolf

Logan Huffman

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Linda Hamilton

Sigourney Weaver

Harry Dean Stanton

Yaphet Kotto

Michael Biehn

Carrie Henn

Bill Paxton

Paul Reisser

Jenette Goldstein

William Hope

Al Matthews

Mark Rolston

Ricco Ross

Colette Hiller

Daniel Kash

Cynthia Dale Scott

Will someone at showmaster please get Emilie De Ravin at one of these events. I have no clue who she is but the amount of time she is requested in guest suggestions lists is ridiculous. It may be one nutjob with multiple accounts requesting but it has been doing my head in for years. I don't care how much it costs, lets just get it done and we can all get on with our lives.

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Mamma Mia, Red Riding Hood, Veronica Mars & Big Love)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

Joseph Lawrence (CSI NY, Blossom & Half & Half)

Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, O.C., Ordinary Family & Entourage)

Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

Here is my list of guests who I think are not out of the question for attending a convention in the UK, but i'm always happy to meet a larger guest which i haven't mentioned, i'm just not getting my hopes up ;)

LOTR

Bruce Hopkins - Gamling in Lord of the Rings - New Zealand - as he is a new zealand based actor and only really played gamling I understand that he may be a hard guest to get but would love to meet him and if there is ever a chance of getting him I am sure there would be many others as well as myself who would be happy to meet him!

Bernard Hill - Theoden, many other roles - he doesn't usually sign autos so would be good to get him to a con or two :D

Lawrence Makoare - Lurtz, Gothmog and the Witch-King of Angmar - Would be a good LOTR guest to get as i'd definatly want a signed photo for each of the 3 characters he plays.

David Wenham - Faramir - Although he is Australian based he would make a great guest at attend wither LFCC or EMS!

Liv Tyler - Arwen - She has played in Lord of the rings and the hulk so would appeal to a large audience!

Harry Potter

Evanna Lynch - Luna Lovegood- London based - Would be amazing to meet her, a photo shoot would defiantly be needed!

Rhys Infans - Xenophilius Lovegood - Welsh based actor, would be good to meet! Played in harry potter and also in the latest spiderman!

Bonnie Wright - Ginny in HP - Would be amazing to meet her, a photo shoot would be a must too :P

Star Wars - Hayden Christensen

House

Hugh Laurie - Sod it, lets go all out and try and get him, i don't care £100 an autograph, £150 for a photo shoot as House including american accent, stick,and to be called a moron ;) anything!!!!!!

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

Right...where to begin...

Now that Jaimie Alexander is coming, Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Stellan Skarsgard, Kat Dennings, Colm Feore, Ray Stevenson, Tadanobu Asano, Joshua Dallas and Clark Gregg would be AMAZING. Not that I'm hoping for much XD But even just one or two more and a Thor talk...

Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johanssen, Jeremy Renner, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders- Avengers

Jim Parsons, Johnny Galeki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Kaley Cuoco, Mayim Balik, Mellissa Rauch- Big Bang Theory

Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee, Adrien Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia, Greg Grunberg, Santiago Cabrerra, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Jack Coleman- Heroes

Wil Wheaton, Marina Sirtis, Alexander Siddig, Chris Pine, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Zoe Saldana, Anton Yelchin, Eric Bana, Bruce Greenwood- Star Trek

Anyone from Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Merlin or any of the Marvel Films.

Hey, I can get my hopes up, can't I? XD