Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

I'd be interested in:

Alien: Harry Dean Staton, Yaphet Koto, Ian Holm, Sigourney Weaver.

Aliens: Any. :D

Bruce Campbell

Pat Tallman: Could be interesting to have her do a talk. She's been an actress, stuntwoman, worked on several sci-fi shows and movies and it was announced this week that she now is running Studios JMS with J. Michael Straczynski (Babylon 5, Spider-man Comics, etc).

Absolutely what I had in mind for "Alien" Guests, well said Voltane.

As for "Aliens" Cast would love to see : Paul Reiser, Bill Paxton, Al Matthews, Mark Rolston , Jenette Goldstein to finish off my poster.

And for my mate the following cast members of "Firefly/serenity" would be awesome : Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Ron Glass.

And as am listing my Bucket list guest`s ; Rutger Hauer

Edited by ian.mcrob

Would love if you could get any of these Harry Potter actors which I've still to get:

Ian Hart,

Carolyn Pickles,

Katie Leung,

Hugh Mitchell,

Bonnie Wright,

David Thewlis,

Kathryn Hunter,

Peter Best,

David O'Hara,

Chris Rankin,

Sian Thomas,

Clemence Poesy,

Stanislav Lanevski,

Peter Mullan,

Fiona Shaw,

Any chance you could get Brian Kraus back to London for EMS? I forgot to ask him to sign my copy of 'Cyrus' at the recent ComicCon even though Danielle Harris signed it for me. Really kicking myself!!! :crying:

I would love to see Brian again!!!!

• Like 1

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & The Expendables)

Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)

Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie & Six Feet Under)

Jason Hall (Buffy, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)

Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

Alien : Sir Ridley Scott (as failed at Prometheus Premiere) Sigourney Weaver, Ian Holm, Yaphet Kotto, Harry Dean Stanton.

As for "Aliens" Cast would love to see : Paul Reiser, Bill Paxton, Al Matthews, Mark Rolston , Jenette Goldstein to finish off my poster.

And for my mate the following cast members of "Firefly/serenity" would be awesome : Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, Ron Glass.

And as am listing my Bucket list guest`s ; Rutger Hauer.

Think that`s the top of the list for moment

Dean Cain

Cybill Shepherd

Emily Daschenal

Original V cast members - faye grant, marc singer, jeff yagher, june chadwick,michael ironside, blair tefkin etc

Ashes to Ashes cast - phil glenister, keeley hawes, dean andrews, montserrat lombard and marshall lancaster

Any of the buffy and angel cast - esp harry groener, emma caulfield, lindsay crouse, charlie weber, elizabeth anne allen, bianca lawson,harry yulin & seth green,david boreanaz (you never know one day he may do another con its been 6 years)!

Edited by buffy2k

Some more voice actors from Futurama would be good, maybe some family guy or dare I say it, the Simpsons, they'd be good money there, get Dan Castellaneta and i'd get a good 12 autographs from him, as he does lots of voices!

Even if sarah were to start doing conventions and signing events i very much doubt she'll be going anywhere for the forseeable future as she is already quite pregnant now and i think the baby due around the time of this event. However live in hope one day.

Edited by buffy2k