Entertainment Media Show Sept 28th to 30th

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shame I wont be able to attend this signing event again this year, as like last year this clashes with another organisers specific themed con & had hoped it wouldn't be the same weekend again. I liked it when it first started was in November just before xmas & this didnt clash with anyone else's events. Oh well still LFCC as wont make MK either its the Queens Jubilee Weekend. I know its down to availability of venue etc but would be nice if all the organisers worked together so their events did not clash if possible with each other as it means we are having to pick one event over another and thats a shame.

Edited by buffy2k

Can't make LF&CC due to clash with Airshow and don't like CM:MK so this will be my main con of the year. Im not aware of this event clashing with any other major con - it think it was due to clash last year but one or other of the days were changed.

Looking forward to seeing some guest announced soon. :-)

Edited by gobo1979uk

Well if there is some excellent guests this year like there were last year which made me decide to go to my first ever Event (i.e thank you Showmasters for getting David Tennant and Georgia Moffett, without them I would not have gone!) I hope there will be some more Who guests that will tempt me into going. Though I would like Mr Tennant again... partly because by the time I got the chance to meet him it was such a rush and I could not get a word in... perhaps next time he might not be billed as the Big Guest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am looking forward to the up-coming guest announcements, and am hoping it's going to be as good if not better than LFCC,

which was good, but many of the guests didn't appeal to me.

But i'm sure this is gonna be a gooden