Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Update june 29th

thanks for the update, now i can go in the corner and cry lol

i ordered tickets last friday the 22nd of june and have not received confirmation that the tickets have been sent please help

Email info@collectormania.com - they're the ones that have all the order records etc.

Even if they don't turn up, bring order confirmation with you and ID if possible, you should be ok.

Edited by DavidB

i ordered tickets last friday the 22nd of june and have not received confirmation that the tickets have been sent please help

I'm still waiting on tickets ordered 21st June. Don't worry, the chances are good they will turn up in time :smile: If not, as DavidB says, bring your e-mail confirmation with you and Showmasters will sort it out on the day. They're very good with that sort of thing :smile:

I'm still waiting for my tickets from the 21st too. They dont send out confirmation that they've been sent, but if you logged into the online shop when you bought your tickets you should be able to see if they're marked as "paid" which means they've been processed.

I would assume the tickets will arrive before the event because we paid £2.50 for delivery.............!!!

it's still a week away, I wouldn't worry yet, that's why they shut the shop 2 weeks before, so that Hazel has time to process and send out all the orders in time.

I emailed Showmasters a few days ago about whether I can get a Thomas Dekker photoshoot refund after the event and haven't heard anything. :/ I'm hoping to arrive in time for his shoot on Saturday (Sat only, can't do Sunday) but I don't want my tickets wasted if I miss it. And since the times aren't out, it is stressing me out a bit as I spent £30 on them for CM and then decided to use them here...can anyone advise please?

I emailed Showmasters a few days ago about whether I can get a Thomas Dekker photoshoot refund after the event and haven't heard anything. :/ I'm hoping to arrive in time for his shoot on Saturday (Sat only, can't do Sunday) but I don't want my tickets wasted if I miss it. And since the times aren't out, it is stressing me out a bit as I spent £30 on them for CM and then decided to use them here...can anyone advise please?

You can get a refund if that doesn't work. Sorry, I replied to one person about this on here and apparently forgot to reply to you.

Thanks, relieved to hear it. Hoping to catch a talk + photoshoot but at least if I don't there won't be wasted money! :)

Karl is £35 for photo shoot and autograph. I will have to choose as I probably won't be able to add yet another £70.

No prices yet for Freema?

Edited by lams9999

ouch not cheap, buts its a Star Trek main cast now, so I guess its ok, and hope to see more of them !

NOOO!!!!!

Where is Martin Kove's photoshoot

Please Showmasters try and squeeze Martin in, I beg you!!!!

• Like 1

Going to raid the royal bank of the parents before I go! ;)

Had planned to put Karl Urban on my list for autographs, but may have to rethink seeing the price now!

Going to raid the royal bank of the parents before I go! ;)

will u raid some 4 me too lol

how much is freema auto/photo

Auto £20

Photo £20

It's on the website. Always, worth checking the website if the details aren't on the forum yet.

Just bought a golden ticket. It's my first Comic Con and I don't know how to proceed.

Where can I get my sign-up for photoshoots and autographs.

Am mainly interested in

Karl Urban & Craig Parker