GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Update june 29th

Just bought a golden ticket. It's my first Comic Con and I don't know how to proceed.

Where can I get my sign-up for photoshoots and autographs.

Am mainly interested in

Karl Urban & Craig Parker

You will get photoshoots at the sales table which should be somewhere near the entrance. Probably close to the Organisers Booth where you will pick up your gold pass. For autographs you just join the back of any line after showing your Gold Pass. You'll either pay at a table half way down the line or you pay the crew member sitting next to the guest if there is no separate table. If you wish to pay by credit card you can buy autograph vouchers at the sales table where you get your photo tickets.

• Like 1

The online shop is now closed for photo shoots, so you'll have to get those on the day. Being a gold pass holder means you can join any autograph queue at any time. You pay for them while queuing up.

• Like 1

Just bought a golden ticket. It's my first Comic Con and I don't know how to proceed.

Where can I get my sign-up for photoshoots and autographs.

Am mainly interested in

Karl Urban & Craig Parker

You will get photoshoots at the sales table which should be somewhere near the entrance. Probably close to the Organisers Booth where you will pick up your gold pass. For autographs you just join the back of any line after showing your Gold Pass. You'll either pay at a table half way down the line or you pay the crew member sitting next to the guest if there is no separate table. If you wish to pay by credit card you can buy autograph vouchers at the sales table where you get your photo tickets.

Thanks millions. :clap: :clap: :clap::thumbup: :thumbup:

So looking forward to this.

The online shop is now closed for photo shoots, so you'll have to get those on the day. Being a gold pass holder means you can join any autograph queue at any time. You pay for them while queuing up.

Thanks this is great help.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks for updating the 1st post :smile:

What about Amrita Acharia? Is she £15 for auto/photo or £10? I thought £15 was a mistake but it hasn't been corrected yet.

Sorry, I have only copied over what I had. Amrita and Chris Judge both have a discrepancy between list and website, but I don't have confirmation where the mistake is.

any news on Amrita's price £10 or £15 ?

Wonder why there is no photo session with Craig Parker. Any news on that?

I am hoping against hope he changes his mind.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've said it before when the same question was asked about the talks. Anything not announced so far will quite likely only be confirmed once the schedule is out. If it's on it's happening. ;) We're getting very close to the show and with Friday's last minute announcements SM are working hard to put the finishing touches on everything so that everyone can plan.

• Like 1

I've said it before when the same question was asked about the talks. Anything not announced so far will quite likely only be confirmed once the schedule is out. If it's on it's happening. ;) We're getting very close to the show and with Friday's last minute announcements SM are working hard to put the finishing touches on everything so that everyone can plan.

Good :) planning is something that I really have to in order for this to go well :D

Ta! I keep my fingers crossed then. :smile:

Any chance of an update of prices for autographs and photoshoots ( need to work out what the total price will be of extra tickets I need to buy) thanks

Is there anybody missing that I am overlooking - besides the TBC photoshoot for Mr Cribbins that is. If no photoshoot is listed at the moment there is no photoshoot for that guest.

Any chance of an update of prices for autographs and photoshoots ( need to work out what the total price will be of extra tickets I need to buy) thanks

Is there anybody missing that I am overlooking - besides the TBC photoshoot for Mr Cribbins that is. If no photoshoot is listed at the moment there is no photoshoot for that guest.

Sorry, my apologies I hadn't realised prices were there for Freema and thought I was waiting for her and to find out if Bernard Cribbins was doing a photo shoot.

Will Amrita Acharia's autograph be 10 or 15 pounds? at the main website it says 10, but in this topic it says 15..

Please see http://showmasterson...40#entry1742329 and the reply in the post below :)

thankyou!

but if i understand correctly that is for the photoshoot.. Well, thanks anyway and i'll see it on the day!

Ah, quite possibly, sorry. Hopefully they are aware. My advice, budget for £15, then if it's £10 you've saved some money :D

Will Amrita Acharia's autograph be 10 or 15 pounds? at the main website it says 10, but in this topic it says 15..

Please see http://showmasterson...40#entry1742329 and the reply in the post below :)

thankyou!

but if i understand correctly that is for the photoshoot.. Well, thanks anyway and i'll see it on the day!

Ah, quite possibly, sorry. Hopefully they are aware. My advice, budget for £15, then if it's £10 you've saved some money :D

yes you're right, that's always nice haha :D

I pre-ordered a Ciaran McMenamin photo op earlier on in the year upon his announcement on Saturday but have just seen that he is now on Sunday :/ what does this mean for those who ordered photoshoots with him on Saturday and are unaware that he is now on Sunday?

I pre-ordered a Ciaran McMenamin photo op earlier on in the year upon his announcement on Saturday but have just seen that he is now on Sunday :/ what does this mean for those who ordered photoshoots with him on Saturday and are unaware that he is now on Sunday?

From the original announcement, http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76425

Ciaran will now be attending LFCC on SUNDAY only!

All photoshoot tickets will now be valid for the Sunday. If you are unable to make the Sunday you can get a refund from the sales desk on the day or by sending in your ticket (with order number) to Showmasters Ltd, PO Box 5773, Milton Keynes. MK10 1AS. Please note that actual tickets will be required and not order confirmations.

I made a spreadsheet with the full schedule for talks and photoshoots and an easy sheet to calculate your total costs/remind yourself who you're going to meet. It;s at

https://docs.google....WGt5M05ORE1UdUE

First page: list of guests with days attending, prices of autographs, photoshoots and talks. Just fill in what you're getting, how much you've paid trough pre-orders and the sheet does the rest.

Second page: colour coded schedule for all announced talks and photoshoots. Makes it easier to spot clashes

Hope this is of use to someone other than myself :)

• Like 2

I made a spreadsheet with the full schedule for talks and photoshoots and an easy sheet to calculate your total costs/remind yourself who you're going to meet. It;s at

https://docs.google....WGt5M05ORE1UdUE

First page: list of guests with days attending, prices of autographs, photoshoots and talks. Just fill in what you're getting, how much you've paid trough pre-orders and the sheet does the rest.

Second page: colour coded schedule for all announced talks and photoshoots. Makes it easier to spot clashes

Hope this is of use to someone other than myself :)

THANK YOU!! Ive been thinking ALOT on how to sort this out on my own, and this will save me alot of time!!