GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Update june 29th

i ordered tickets last friday the 22nd of june and have not received confirmation that the tickets have been sent please help

I'm still waiting on tickets ordered 21st June. Don't worry, the chances are good they will turn up in time :smile: If not, as DavidB says, bring your e-mail confirmation with you and Showmasters will sort it out on the day. They're very good with that sort of thing :smile:

I'm still waiting for my tickets from the 21st too. They dont send out confirmation that they've been sent, but if you logged into the online shop when you bought your tickets you should be able to see if they're marked as "paid" which means they've been processed.

I emailed Showmasters a few days ago about whether I can get a Thomas Dekker photoshoot refund after the event and haven't heard anything. :/ I'm hoping to arrive in time for his shoot on Saturday (Sat only, can't do Sunday) but I don't want my tickets wasted if I miss it. And since the times aren't out, it is stressing me out a bit as I spent £30 on them for CM and then decided to use them here...can anyone advise please?

I emailed Showmasters a few days ago about whether I can get a Thomas Dekker photoshoot refund after the event and haven't heard anything. :/ I'm hoping to arrive in time for his shoot on Saturday (Sat only, can't do Sunday) but I don't want my tickets wasted if I miss it. And since the times aren't out, it is stressing me out a bit as I spent £30 on them for CM and then decided to use them here...can anyone advise please?

You can get a refund if that doesn't work. Sorry, I replied to one person about this on here and apparently forgot to reply to you.