what is everyone planning on wearing ?

Katzwales

I'm going for the hen party theme on the Friday night, got myself a personalised hen party t-shirt and I'll buy some cheap hen party tiaras etc. to go with it.

Saturday night I'll wear the same floor length red dress I wore for prom at ET5 (if I can fit into it after Christmas - a diet may be needed!)

Sunday I've bought some cheap scrubs trousers and a top, I want to be nice and comfy!

I have a black lace top that would do perfectly for the Volturi Ball, it's one from Topshop I bought last year that I haven't worn much and it cost me £50! So this would be a great time to wear it :P

Apart from that, I'll see if I can find a sparkly top or something...or another dress I could wear with fancier leggings, lol :(

I've got a black long ball gown I wore to the volturi ball at ET4 so will wear that again as it doesn't get much use otherwise - lol. My daughter had a purple one, she might want to wear it again too!!

I think we might be patients on the Sunday and haven't decided on the Friday yet! We had gorgeous dresses for the wedding theme before but might go for hen party this time - more comfortable and 'partyish' lol

Im thinking my trusty little black dress and heels Friday for the Hen Party,

pick up a sash and tacky hen-do bits lol.

Then a pretty knee length dress and mask for Sat.

Sunday Team MJV we have something simple planned :D

Its nice to plan something and have something to look forward too!!

Christmas drives me mental lol

Of course my Mini Monster will be happy and Hubby will be happy with lots of food :thumbup:

Been looking at dresses online, not bought anything yet, but probably something like these for Volturi (the second could also work for the Wedding?):

blackdress.png

purpledress.png

Will wear red contacts and either a chocker or the Volturi crest necklace.

The purple one is around £25.00 and black one is out of budget though at £50.00.

And for Bella's wedding:

B6103a.jpg

But doesn't look like they have my size ;)

Or I might where this that I already own for her wedding (only worn it twice and it cost £40.00) (and/or a fancy dress outfit for her hen night):

732040.jpg

Picture doesn't do it justice! But, it's a bit too causal for a wedding?

Edited by chimmykins

Friday night is a nice red dress - with tacky "hen" stuff

Saturday is my black ball gown from the last one

Sunday will be my comfy night - PJ's and "patient" stuff - maybe a bandage round my head.

Just bought myself a blood bag. hmm that's me done!

Edited by gillianre

• 3 weeks later...

I'll probably wear something Id wear on a night out for the hen night theme with a tiara and wand or something silly hen night themed,

For the Volturi ball I have no idea! Thats what Im stuck on most. I know Im planning ordering red contacts though.

For Sunday I have a doctors lab coat and a stethescope ordered.

Anyone got any other ideas for anything? Xxx