Party Themes For ET7 Announced

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Here are our party themes for ET7! :D

We hope you like them. :D We have tried to put on themes that a lot of you have asked for but also that will allow as much scope as possible for however people want to dress! Always remember that although we love to see the many amazing costumes that are normally on show, the parties are for everyone and so whether you want to be dressed to the nines or come in shorts and a t-shirt, everyone is welcome! :D

Thanks

Mark :P

FRIDAY : Bella's Hen Night and Wedding

Whether you want to be formal or casual there is something for everyone here!

Celebrate Bella's marriage to Edward either by joining her for her Hen Night where literally anything could happen; or attend her fabulous wedding day in your finest dress and party the night away with Vampires, humans and even the odd wolf may turn up! :P In fact, why not attend both! Dress code is always optional! :D

SATURDAY - Volturi Ball

This is the place to be for the Vampire elite! The amazing Volturi masked ball is sure to have an awesome array of costumes and masks. Put on your finest outfits and enjoy the night as only Vampires can!

Definitely no wolves allowed! (Other than maybe our Guests)! :P

SUNDAY - Dr's and Nurses

We pay homage to Carlisle and his stethoscope on this final party night! Whether you be dr or nurse, I'm sure they'll also be some patients for you to tend to during the evening! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Very happy with the themes, can't wait for the Volturi party! :D I just wish I could be there for the Sunday night party, as I already have a outfit! But unfortunatly I can't! :(

I can't be there for the sunday party either we should both do the sunday one on friday :)

That would be cool, it would solve my problem of not knowing what to wear for Friday night. As long as you don't mind it not being a Twi related doc.

Very happy with the themes, can't wait for the Volturi party! :( I just wish I could be there for the Sunday night party, as I already have a outfit! But unfortunatly I can't! :borg:

I can't be there for the sunday party either we should both do the sunday one on friday :)

That would be cool, it would solve my problem of not knowing what to wear for Friday night. As long as you don't mind it not being a Twi related doc.

i don't mind cause that's what i was gonna do!! grey's anatomy all the way!!!! :D twilight all the way as well

Edited by I Love Jackson Rathbone

• 2 weeks later...

Ooo! This is my 1st ever ET! :)

So, what is everyone wearing to these then? The only thing I know I want is a red pair of contacts for the Volturi ball. Any tips or suggestions because I have no idea how 'big' everyone goes with their costumes. Does everyone even dress up? X

Ooo! This is my 1st ever ET! :)

So, what is everyone wearing to these then? The only thing I know I want is a red pair of contacts for the Volturi ball. Any tips or suggestions because I have no idea how 'big' everyone goes with their costumes. Does everyone even dress up? X

Everyone does their own thing. At past ET's for the parties we've had Cullens, superheroes, Hogwarts students, Salvatore brothers, Jedi's and even Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona. You name we've had it. For things like Volturi a lot of people do red contacts, corsets, ball gowns etc but others sometimes come in jeans and tshirts. Thats what is great about the ET parties, you can wear whatever you like and no one minds. We're all there to have fun and boogie on down.

• 3 weeks later...