next guest...

dreampixie

In my dream last night, Nicholas Brendon and Emma Caulfield were at HW4, so my guess is it will be either (or both) of them. :D

I like that, would absolutely love Nicky to be there! I just want someone else to be announced now tbh

ooh i hope that dream comes true :D:D

Half right so far. Emma next? :angel:

Mega hope your dream comes true. :)

I think, and I apologise if I'm wrong, that Too Tall said Gina was the only member of the Firefly crew that Showmasters have never had at an event. That, coupled with her new show (Suits, maybe?), probably puts her in the Pipe Dream category of guests. She's high on my wish list, but I'm not confident I'll ever get to meet her.

What would interest me is to know which actors have been approached and responded with a definite no. We all know (or suspect) that people like Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, Alyson Hannigan, Michelle Trachtenberg and Gina Torres are unlikely to attend one of these events in the near future, if ever, but who else can we add to that list?

Actually, the whole process interests me. Do Jason et al approach an agent and make an offer, or do actors have a fee set already? Or do agents ever approach Showmasters/Massive Events? Or all three?

Sadly Alexis surely won´t attend HW4, too, cause of the pregnancy of Aly...

Pretty sure Showmaster contacts the agent first and make an offer.

But of course, I can be wrong.. :wub:

Yes, would also like to know which actors besides the mentioned are already said that they don´t wanna/can´t attend.

Next guest:

hopefully either Nathan Fillion, NPH (both very unrealistic), James Marsters or Alan Tudyk (both realistic) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the 4th guest is Nathan Fillion(will never give up hope of meeting him) or anyone of this list

Summer Glau

Alan Tudyk

Fran Kranz

Amy Acker

Emma Caulfield

Tom Lenk

Edited by Zak-J

I hope the 4th guest is Nathan Fillion(will never give up hope of meeting him) or anyone of this list

Summer Glau

Alan Tudyk

Fran Kranz

Amy Acker

Emma Caulfield

Tom Lenk

YES! Will never give up hope of meeting him too.

+ yes to all your other suggestions, especially Alan, Fran, Amy and Tom! :)

Did not buy my ticket yet as I am waiting for a guest I really would LOVE to meet. Well, Sean... but he´s sadly not on the top of my list, so I´ll wait till another anounncement.

Nathan and NPH are on the top of my list! <3

Edited by scar!

Summer Glau

Alan Tudyk

Fran Kranz

Amy Acker

Emma Caulfield

Tom Lenk

YES! Will never give up hope of meeting him too.

+ yes to all your other suggestions, especially Alan, Fran, Amy and Tom! :)

Did not buy my ticket yet as I am waiting for a guest I really would LOVE to meet. Well, Sean... but he´s sadly not on the top of my list, so I´ll wait till another anounncement.

Nathan and NPH are on the top of my list! <3

Yeah i'm in the same boat, waiting on that someone extra to make me buy a ticket...hopefully someone from that list :blink:

It's a shame that some people have been persuaded to buy a ticket yet. I bought mine at HW3 and haven't regretted it for an instant. Sean and Nicky have been at the top of my wanted list for some time now, and I'm really looking forward to meeting Kristine.

Presumably some people have met all 3 of them before, but they're all new for me, and I can't wait for October. :blink:

We will def be coming but tend to buy con tickets in order they are on, have just shelled out for another con so this one next on the list once i save up again as money not what it used to be to pay out all at once.

I have been lucky enough to have met most of the buffy and angel guests inc David and sarah. I dont care if i see the same guests every year (some i do) i love this fandom and as there are only 2 buffy/angel themed cons in the uk would like them to go on for a long time to come so always support them. Admit not a fan of firefly but have met a lot of the guests all of whom were very nice so any of the guests are fine with me its a great event at a good time of year. Look forward to halloween & to seeing who the rest of our guests are.

Edited by buffy2k