next guest...

dreampixie

In my dream last night, Nicholas Brendon and Emma Caulfield were at HW4, so my guess is it will be either (or both) of them. :D

I like that, would absolutely love Nicky to be there! I just want someone else to be announced now tbh

ooh i hope that dream comes true :D:P

Anyone from buffy or angel would make my day but suspect we wont get any announcement now till the New Year just hope we dsont have to wait too long this time.

Would like to see Emma Caulfield though again or Kristine Sutherland, Alexis Denisof or Seth Green if he's now doing cons again.

Eliza is already coming to the uk next year so cant see that she will come twice unfortunately as she is busy as it is.

Would also like to see James again as its been ages for an event (not his own), also Danny Strong i think i missed off my other list too. Nick and emma together would be great too,think last time they were together here was 2004 for another event and they sang their song from omwf which was fun.

Edited by buffy2k

Sarah Michelle Gellar ofcourse. I will continue to hope.

That would be the best Guest announcement ever nathan fillion would be cool 2

Yesa that would be fantastic. Dont think she is still convinced by cons though so we may have a long wait. i did meet her when she opened Harrods and it was my real fan moment i must say she was very sweet.

Yesa that would be fantastic. Dont think she is still convinced by cons though so we may have a long wait. i did meet her when she opened Harrods and it was my real fan moment i must say she was very sweet.

Nathan is cool and I imagine would be great fun at one of these.

While it would be amazing to meet Sarah I can't realistically see it happening but never say never. Maybe if it was in a very controlled environment with limited numbers of people to meet so it wouldn't be too manic (like they did with RDA at a previous Chevron) it might be possible to convince her to try. Afterall, something like HW is hugely different to the big US events which is probably all she really knows about.

Nathan is cool and I imagine would be great fun at one of these.

While it would be amazing to meet Sarah I can't realistically see it happening but never say never. Maybe if it was in a very controlled environment with limited numbers of people to meet so it wouldn't be too manic (like they did with RDA at a previous Chevron) it might be possible to convince her to try. Afterall, something like HW is hugely different to the big US events which is probably all she really knows about.

It's a great idea and, as you've already stated, it's worked before, but a possible problem is that a bigger guest = a larger appearance fee and limited numbers = either reduced income or higher prices, and while Jason and Mark have a proven track record of enticing the rarer guests, the mathematics may ultimately prove unworkable. In other news, my glass is half-empty; I think I need a top-up. :D

Yes, Enver would be a great guest! He's my favourite with Eliza, Fran and Olivia (in Dollhouse I mean, of course :)).

Nathan would be an AWESOME guest, but he's pretty busy with Castle, so I don't know if it would be possible.

Anthony already came twice in the past two years, I would really love to see someone different even if I absolutely adore him ;)

• 1 month later...

In my dream last night, Nicholas Brendon and Emma Caulfield were at HW4, so my guess is it will be either (or both) of them. :D

I like that, would absolutely love Nicky to be there! I just want someone else to be announced now tbh

ooh i hope that dream comes true :D:D

Half right so far. Emma next? :angel: