Cosplay for ET7

naurarwen_fangorn

I am tempted to go as Where's Wally for Friday, and will probably do Jane cos play for Saturday... Or bring out my gown from et5 Voltori ball...

If you do Where Wally on Friday I actually want to steal you for a picture. A group of us are doing the Cullen wedding outfits and Wheres Wally would look awesome in the picture. If you're up for it that is?

I am tempted to go as Where's Wally for Friday, and will probably do Jane cos play for Saturday... Or bring out my gown from et5 Voltori ball...

If you do Where Wally on Friday I actually want to steal you for a picture. A group of us are doing the Cullen wedding outfits and Wheres Wally would look awesome in the picture. If you're up for it that is?

I would be in that Cullen wedding group but I can't make a dress XD and I would ask you BUT I know you have a lot to do, like the Bella's wedding dress and stuff so don't worry hehe :)

I would be in that Cullen wedding group but I can't make a dress XD and I would ask you BUT I know you have a lot to do, like the Bella's wedding dress and stuff so don't worry hehe :)

Oh yeah I already making Bella, Edward, Emmett and Esme wedding and even then not sure if I have enough time. I've had a look at some stuff for Alice but all I know is what it says in the companion which is 20s style flapper dress, ostrich feathers etc.

Of course!!

Oh yeah I already making Bella, Edward, Emmett and Esme wedding and even then not sure if I have enough time. I've had a look at some stuff for Alice but all I know is what it says in the companion which is 20s style flapper dress, ostrich feathers etc.

Which is why I'll do without haha :P I have all costumes sorted for et7, birthday Alice for Friday, breaking dawn Alice and vote Alice for the day times and volterra Alice on Saturday night :)) good luck with the wedding costumes :)

Im still 50/50 on if im actually going to ET7 still holding out for a guest i wanna meet but im preparing a cosplay just in case ;)

So of course the cosplay is Rosalie Hale's bridesmaid dress :D So i really hope ME/SM pull something outta the bag for this event.

The lack of pictures of rosalies dress is crazy so if anyone has any please post them *begs*

Im heading to the fabric shop tomorrow to hunt down some fabric...already found my main fabric which is pictured below but will need dying to the correct colour.

Best picture ive found of her dress to see the details a little clearer.

amazingness.jpg

376499_10150604903654012_808704011_11825435_1272557412_n.jpg

Fabric which will need dying with french lavender dylon fabric dye. Pictures show both sides of fabric.

randoms050.jpg

randoms045.jpg

Im still 50/50 on if im actually going to ET7 still holding out for a guest i wanna meet but im preparing a cosplay just in case ;)

So of course the cosplay is Rosalie Hale's bridesmaid dress :D So i really hope ME/SM pull something outta the bag for this event.

The lack of pictures of rosalies dress is crazy so if anyone has any please post them *begs*

Im heading to the fabric shop tomorrow to hunt down some fabric...already found my main fabric which is pictured below but will need dying to the correct colour.

Wow Jemma that fabric is gorgeous. There are a few pics on Rosalie Hale's Closet on facebook. But sadly none of them are very clear. Hope you can come to ET7 as would love to see you there

Im still 50/50 on if im actually going to ET7 still holding out for a guest i wanna meet but im preparing a cosplay just in case :D

So of course the cosplay is Rosalie Hale's bridesmaid dress ;) So i really hope ME/SM pull something outta the bag for this event.

Wow Jemma that fabric is gorgeous. There are a few pics on Rosalie Hale's Closet on facebook. But sadly none of them are very clear. Hope you can come to ET7 as would love to see you there

Well claire is twisting my arm so its looking more likely lol

Also i have the idea of wearing a t-shirt saying 'Animal attack' and covering myself in Special FX cuts for the doctors night lol there will be lots of doc and nurses so my idea is to be the patient :D ...see i really wanna go lol i know im gonna cave ive not missed one yet been going since ET1.

Shoes!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-SILVER-SA...888240581331259

Im still 50/50 on if im actually going to ET7 still holding out for a guest i wanna meet but im preparing a cosplay just in case :D

So of course the cosplay is Rosalie Hale's bridesmaid dress ;) So i really hope ME/SM pull something outta the bag for this event.

Also i have the idea of wearing a t-shirt saying 'Animal attack' and covering myself in Special FX cuts for the doctors night lol there will be lots of doc and nurses so my idea is to be the patient :D ...see i really wanna go lol i know im gonna cave ive not missed one yet been going since ET1.

Shoes!

Those shoes are lush!

Jemmmmaaa you can't not go I have to see you! :) as said I'd love to make my own Alice dress or go to a local dressmaker but either way I can't due To money xD

Anyways on the Friday, as Ill get there at about lunch I'll be cosplaying my blue smock coat Alice outfit :) I could bring my Alice battle jacket if there are plans for battle group pics xD

Also i have the idea of wearing a t-shirt saying 'Animal attack' and covering myself in Special FX cuts for the doctors night lol there will be lots of doc and nurses so my idea is to be the patient ;) ...see i really wanna go lol i know im gonna cave ive not missed one yet been going since ET1.

Shoes!

LOL. You know you wanna..... haha

Also i have the idea of wearing a t-shirt saying 'Animal attack' and covering myself in Special FX cuts for the doctors night lol there will be lots of doc and nurses so my idea is to be the patient ;) ...see i really wanna go lol i know im gonna cave ive not missed one yet been going since ET1.

Shoes!

Yes i do ;) anyone amazing with hair? I will be needing someone who can style hair if i go (which is looking more likely by the minute lol) or know if theres a good hairdressers in brum?

Shoes!

Yes i do ;) anyone amazing with hair? I will be needing someone who can style hair if i go (which is looking more likely by the minute lol) or know if theres a good hairdressers in brum?

Style how? Rosalie's hair is wavy isn't it? That's how you've done it before. I'm not the greatest at hair but I'll have a bash! That doesn't sound too encouraging does it!

It is wavy but it has bits tucked and twisted around others and then the hair looks to be more to one side than the other ... think ill have a go at it tomorrow but it looks way outta my skills lol i can just about curl my hair lol

378658_168297269931537_135196386574959_321407_1197737601_n.jpg

rosalie-hale-gallery.png

It is wavy but it has bits tucked and twisted around others and then the hair looks to be more to one side than the other ... think ill have a go at it tomorrow but it looks way outta my skills lol i can just about curl my hair lol

378658_168297269931537_135196386574959_321407_1197737601_n.jpg

rosalie-hale-gallery.png

Jemma I would just like to say that you are going to look extremely hot in that outfit. Her hair is kinda random though isn't it. Up on one side but not on the other.....

As random as her hair is i still love it lol but its not gonna be easy to recreate lol well not with my lack of hair skills

Okay i have spent the last few hours looking for the perfect sewing pattern and i think i have found the one im gonna use of course it'll need editing but im pretty happy with it. Just gotta wait a few days for the auction to end so thatll give my main fabric chance to arrive and dye it while waiting :D

sewingpattern.png

I've ordered my scarf and gloves for the Blue Smock Alice outfit from Etsy :YAHOO: Then buying the rest of my vamp make up. Then I will have...no money left to spend at ET7..unless I can sweet talk my mum XD

don't worry Holly, i am in the same boat - will have nothing to spend!