HEROES

bouboun

As I've replied elsewhere, they did have 3 cons when the show was on, and the numbers went down with each.

There's really no point in ever bringing it back. It just wouldn't do good business.

Yeah, sorry for having posted it twice :YAHOO:

so sad -_-

But, if you invit some guests, I'm pretty sure there must be fans who would be glad and happy to come so meet them, Like for Stargate actors, even if the tv show has ended, I still go to the stargate convention (chevron) :YAHOO:B)

You could make a survey on the forum and ask if people would be willing to go to a HEROES con :YAHOO: and spread the survey or information on social network -_-

B)

Edited by bouboun

But, if you invit some guests, I'm pretty sure there must be fans who would be glad and happy to come so meet them, Like for Stargate actors, even if the tv show has ended, I still go to the stargate convention (chevron) :YAHOO:B)

You could make a survey on the forum and ask if people would be willing to go to a HEROES con :YAHOO: and spread the survey or information on social network -_-

B)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (especially as I am a Heroes fan myself), but the Heroes phase has passed. The only way an event would be feasible would be if the show was picked up again for TV (which seemes highly unlikely), or if a film came out. (For the same reason there are no Lord of the Rings-related events at the moment, but there are likely to be when The Hobbit films come out.)

B)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (especially as I am a Heroes fan myself), but the Heroes phase has passed. The only way an event would be feasible would be if the show was picked up again for TV (which seemes highly unlikely), or if a film came out. (For the same reason there are no Lord of the Rings-related events at the moment, but there are likely to be when The Hobbit films come out.)

There IS a Lord of the Rings event scheduled for next year, Return to Middle Earth http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=238

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators

There's absolutely no chance it would work in 2012 or beyond, not even with the big names. There's little to no interest in the show anymore.

Sadly it's a show that burnt bright but quickly.