Costumes, anyone?

Icena

I know it's early, but is anyone thinking about costumes? :P I'm working on a new set of Ianto angel wings. They're bigger this time, so working on how to support them on my back is my current challenge!

They've got red angel wings at a shop near where I live.... I reckon they would look awesome for Ianto cosplay ;)

In other news, as with this year, I'll be coplaying my dragons! I've just been to Fabric Land to get some brown and some white felt. I'm trying to make Owen, Captain John and Tenth Doctor outfits for them :)

Red wings would look awesome, especially with my red shirt Ianto, haha ;)

Here's the (very!) humble beginning of my newest set of wings. I don't have all my Ianto stuff with me, currently, so I had to make do, hehe :)

wingsmark2.png

I haven't decided yet... probably gonna give Jack a miss, as that coat needs to die in a fire :YAHOO: Might bring back Fem!Eleven (though with a long wig, and a jacket that doesn't make me look like a flasher xD) and possibly normal Eleven, idk. As for the parties, well, depends on themes ^^

Red wings would look awesome, especially with my red shirt Ianto, haha :YAHOO:

Here's the (very!) humble beginning of my newest set of wings. I don't have all my Ianto stuff with me, currently, so I had to make do, hehe :)

wingsmark2.png

Well if you want 'em, they're £15 and I can post them for you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well im planning on doing alot.... but the only one ive got sorted at the moment is Morgana Pendragon and i need to fiddle about with it abit.

i will probably also do gwen in new world, utah river and possibly donna in the libuary. but i got a couple of others also. depends what i get sorted

Assuming I can actually make it (will probs know Feb-ish), Femme!Jack will definately be back, since I'll be back to ginger by then I'll probably bring a couple of Amys, and money-permitting I might try Jilly Kitzinger... we'll see. And party costumes depending on themes, obviously!

• 1 month later...