Party Theme Suggestions

Lucy Saxon

I think the Sunday night PJ party would be awesome. Although, it might make going out for munchies at 1am difficult...

Otherwise, I'd love to see some Classic Torchwood themes... Just going through the episode list, I'm thinking maybe Faeries (how awesome would this be?), Time Agency... Something Borrowed? I'm thinking brides, grooms and wedding fairies.

i will offer my suggestion from hub 7 that seemed to go down well but not be chosen...

Out Of Time Party - the theme being u can be from any era except the here and now, also to include the future so can be as weird or excentric as you want/can make it

oh and a party where my 'Death' costume can be used again, might even grace the dance floor with some more air guitaring to Queen ;)

• 1 month later...

As I was making coffee this morning in my Hub7 mug, I realized something -

With Catherine Treganna being a guest it is almost mandatory that one of the parties must have either a WWII theme (for Captain Jack Harkness) or a 1950s theme (for Out of Time). What do y'all think?

Morgan

I second the WWII theme, or a theme relating to that era. The idea of an Out of Time theme is good, if it's open to any time you want other than now, as that'd be quite interesting to see a mix of lots of different times all in the same place :D

I also quite like the idea of a PJ party on the Sunday ;)

the out of time theme was a good suggestion Nikki, i liked that one

and thw pj party and theres nothing wrong with going out at 1am for food in pjs. its been done before :D

maybe have a "A day in the life of Torchwood" theme??? i know its abit of a lame suggestion but we could all dress up as if we were in the Torchwood team and how we would present ourselves maybe??

but id love to see the "Out of Time" theme this Hub :)

I am very much for the WWII theme, takes me back to the hub 1 plus it is my favourite part of history...in a sense.

But although i know it is still kind of early, i hope they figure it out soon. never dressed up before for the previous hubs but i really want to this year. Might be my last hub im not sure yet. Never say never.

• 1 month later...

i will offer my suggestion from hub 7 that seemed to go down well but not be chosen...

Out Of Time Party - the theme being u can be from any era except the here and now, also to include the future so can be as weird or excentric as you want/can make it

oh and a party where my 'Death' costume can be used again, might even grace the dance floor with some more air guitaring to Queen :D

yeah I still think out of time would be a great theme :)

I think a carnival one would be great. I know it's already been done but it was done at one of the earlier hubs so I'm sure a lot of people would have missed it. A fairy themed one would also be pretty cool.

The out of time party would b good as it gives a lot of options. Would love to have the themes soon though :)

I know it's a bit different, but how about a Torchwood recruitment drive. Come as anyone or anything who you think would make a good Torchwood operative, whether they be fictional or real.

With not much time before the con, it would give a wide range of choices for everybody wanted to dress up.