Introducing Yourself

MrsJohnBarrowman

hiya all

hub 8 will be my 2nd hub, got the bug after going to number 7.

for those that made it to the chill out party at 7 i was 'Death' who rocked out to queen for the last song of the weekend :)

fell free to add me on FB or twitter. names should still be in my sig on here

Hello I am Thomas I'm 16, 17 next May :D and this will be my first Hub and first convention so I'm nervous and exited. :unsure: Add and follow me.

www.facebook.com/thomas.donaldson2

twitter.com/#!/doitlikeabruva

muchadoaboutcatherinetate.tumblr.com/

Welcome Thomas, You will have alot of fun and prob best one to do as a first Convention

Greetings all!

I'm Steph, been to hubs 1, 2 and 4, heading to the 8th. Cannot wait, been far too long since i have been, now i can fiancially afford to go.

I seem to be more known as one of Kai's minions, i would always be one of two bucket carriers for his charities.

Going Gold to the hub 8, very much looking forward to coming back.

Hello I am Thomas I'm 16, 17 next May :vader: and this will be my first Hub and first convention so I'm nervous and exited. :blush: Add and follow me.

www.facebook.com/thomas.donaldson2

twitter.com/#!/doitlikeabruva

muchadoaboutcatherinetate.tumblr.com/

Welcome Thomas, You will have alot of fun and prob best one to do as a first Convention

Ah thank you, I know I was gonna come to the last one but couldn't afford it this year. :blush:

for those that made it to the chill out party at 7 i was 'Death' who rocked out to queen for the last song of the weekend :)

I loved that sign you put on the scythe! Best airscythe guitar I've see in ages :)

I'm Jay, I'm ancient (all right, 42) and it'll be my 7th Hub - I missed 4 because I couldn't get the time off work

Hola!

Je m'appelle Nem!

Je vais avoir 19 ans!

Ce sera mon 7ème Hub!

Le book de face dot com/nem.gladwell

Le tweet tweet @ActuallyEJG

I... don't know how to describe myself really. If you were at 2-6 then I was the one dancing all night. If you were at hub 7 I was the one drinking too much and... that's as much as I can remember.

That and I don't speak French and I have no idea what I really said or why I said it in French!

I look forwards to seeing you all!

374150_271450062907967_100001289251644_789587_556709373_n.jpg

OOOH - HUB FRIEND!

Edited by Never

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm Danni, I'm 20 and although I've not actually bought tickets yet, this will be my first time attending Hub! I'm actually really nervous but so so so excited, just got to convince someone to go with me and then I'm all set hopefully!

It would be really lovely to make a few new friends at the convention! I'm really nice I promise!:D

I'm always on Twitter so if you're going tweet me! http://twitter.com/dannisaywhat

Or add me on Facebook, but please tell me who you are! http://facebook.com/chuffed

I look forward to hopefully meeting a few of you!

I'm David,

I'm the ANCIENT husband of Mrs Barrowman81

We live in sunny Guernsey.

This will be my 2nd Hub (1st one was Hub 6)

Very into music...play Guitar, Bass, Keyboards & sing abit too.:YAHOO:

If you want to know anything else...ask.

Ta-ta!

Edited by stateofmindgsy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

I'm Kristina, I'll be 21 by April, and this is my first Hub ever!

I'm very excited for this! I'm from the U.S. here on a semester abroad and I've always wanted to go, but making it from the U.S. on a student budget is a bit difficult. But I'm in the UK now (for a few months at least) and I cannot wait!

Feel free to contact me! I'm traveling to the Hub by myself, so I'd love to make some friends before April!

Facebook: Kristina Kelvy

Twitter: K_Kelvy