Amazing Star Trek GUESTS photo shoot in make up

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

For the first time in the UK you can have your photos taken with both klingon Duras sisters in full make up and uniform

we are flying in a professional hollywood film makeup artist for the shoot .

we have done this with Gowron and Martok in the past and they looked so cool so we had to do it with the Duras sisters if we could and we managed to put this together .

photo ops will be limited and will take place on the Sunday of the show

photo ops with both Sisters and you in the photo will cost £45

with one sister of your choice you will cost £25

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!

336489.jpg?2

DurasSisters.jpg

this will be a very rare chance to have a photo like this it takes a lot to put these opportunities together so if you are a fan of trek then do not miss this chance

any trek fan should go for these if they havnt already got similar, they are amazing photo ops and the ladies really get into it (even more so if you are also into it klingon style lol) if only more proper full costume shoots could be arranged like these.

now will i be tempted, I didnt do the sisters duo when I had the chance, humm, hope it doesnt sell out before ive made up my mind.

for those unaware or unsure, here are my pics, they do look great! so trek fans, push that purchase button lol

27689_432836508202_726573202_577450.jpg

img141.jpg

Like the Martok/Gowron photo, this is a 'must have'. It's that simple :lol:

And this photoshoot announcement has pre-empted the guest announcements lol!!
Most guest announcements are met with a 'photoshoot please' request. To simplify the process there will no longer be any guest announcements, Just photo shoot announcements ;)

Of course you are welcome to request the guests. If you are lucky they may even attend on the day of their photo shoot ;)

I missed the last one as I couldn't attend on the Sunday :unsure:

Hopefully I'll be able to get this one.

Thanks for a great opportunity :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just received my photoshoot for this - ticket just says Klingon shoot - hope this is the right one for both sisters.

None of the other guests are taking part in a Klingon photo shoot so it should be correct.

Recalling your earlier query - have you received all of your outstanding tickets now?

Just received my photoshoot for this - ticket just says Klingon shoot - hope this is the right one for both sisters.

None of the other guests are taking part in a Klingon photo shoot so it should be correct.

Recalling your earlier query - have you received all of your outstanding tickets now?

All arrived toady - very pleased :D

I know you can order individual Klingon shoots as well so I am hoping I have the correct ticket for both Duras sisters.

I know you can order individual Klingon shoots as well so I am hoping I have the correct ticket for both Duras sisters.

I'm glad they have arrived safely.

I am guessing here but I suspect that the individual shoots will have their names on the tickets. No doubt others who have ordered the individuals can/will confirm that.

I'm glad they have arrived safely.

I am guessing here but I suspect that the individual shoots will have their names on the tickets. No doubt others who have ordered the individuals can/will confirm that.

I also ordered a ticket for a photoshoot with both of them. It arrived yesterday and the ticket said 'Klingon' not 'Klingons' too, so I assume that it is correct and for both of them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I to have placed an order for the klingon photoshoot!,but I bought two single tickets by mistake-but I do want BOTH actresses I hope that my tickets mean that I can use them in this way,I have sent a message to the organisers hoping that the tickets can be varified or changed.

I to have placed an order for the klingon photoshoot!,but I bought two single tickets by mistake-but I do want BOTH actresses I hope that my tickets mean that I can use them in this way,I have sent a message to the organisers hoping that the tickets can be varified or changed.

Have you e-mailed the office or the ticket shop? The e-mail you need is info@collectormania.com

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

we have just been informed that Barbara March is cancelling all of the events she was to attend as she is not well to attend them at this time, we are very sad to here this and we wish her all the luck for a speedy recovery and we look forward to seeing her again soon .

we now have to work out what we can do with the photo shoots we had planned and if this to go ahead or not , if you can give us 2 days and we will get back to everyone on this .

if it is to be canceled then a full refund will come very soon but at this time we are looking into what other options we have .

we just wanted to keep you all in the loop as soon as we found out about this .

thank you

jason :D