Autographica 12th - 14th October 2012

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Autographica 18

will be held on 12th - 14th October 2012

at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole

we look forward to there being a rare and great selection of amazing classic guests for you all to meet at this prestigious show.

see you there

Jason :D

bio_045.jpg

naked-gun-star-leslie-nielsen-843881050.jpg4.jpg

101611a-autographica.jpg

594568.buzz.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hi There

The dinner and shows will be run individually at opposite ends of the hotel.

The last time we ran two events side by side they worked perfectly so we are all looking forward to working together.

The hotel have however had to make special provision for the two shows.

The main bar will have racks installed above it to enable all vampires to sleep during daylight hours.

Autographica attendees are requested not to disturb them from dawn till dusk as they can be especially grumpy when woken up.

A special joint photoshoot we had organised had to be cancelled when we were told that flash photography was forbidden even though we had bought several pairs of very dark glasses.

And finally sadly we have to announce that the planned joint drinks reception has also had to be abandoned when the hotel insisted that we provide Litter trays for all wolves attending.

Basically we are all going to have a very good time together and i am sure this will turn out to be a great weekend for all attending.

More details as i have them.

Dave Phillips

Hi There

The dinner and shows will be run individually at opposite ends of the hotel.

The last time we ran two events side by side they worked perfectly so we are all looking forward to working together.

The hotel have however had to make special provision for the two shows.

The main bar will have racks installed above it to enable all vampires to sleep during daylight hours.

Autographica attendees are requested not to disturb them from dawn till dusk as they can be especially grumpy when woken up.

A special joint photoshoot we had organised had to be cancelled when we were told that flash photography was forbidden even though we had bought several pairs of very dark glasses.

And finally sadly we have to announce that the planned joint drinks reception has also had to be abandoned when the hotel insisted that we provide Litter trays for all wolves attending.

Basically we are all going to have a very good time together and i am sure this will turn out to be a great weekend for all attending.

More details as i have them.

Dave Phillips

:vader: I nearly feel off my chair laughing then!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

a few more days to "Autographica" in Birmingham. And the "Autographica" team has, as always, once again put together a great list of guests with astronauts, actors and sports stars.

It`s a pity, that I can`t be there this time. But the flight connection from Stuttgart to Birmingham is not as good as to London Heathrow. Anyway, I'm happy for each of you who can attend this great show. Particularly the visitors, who go for the first time to "Autographica", let me say that the show will be a great experience for you. At "Autographica" I've had my most impressive meetings with astronauts and actors. So I`m sure, that you will ride home after the show impressed by the many meetings and talks.

Even now, I look forward to the many stories and photos from the show, which you will hopefully post next week to the forum.

And even more I look forward to the next "Autographica" in London-Heathrow to meet a lot of interesting guests and you.

Have a great show

Helmut

Thanks Dave and the whole Autographica team for the excellent show in BIrmingham !

It was an extraordinary weekend with greath guests, interesting talks in a relaxed athmosphere.

See you next Year !

Paul

Luxembourg