MV5BMTIzMDE0MzAzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQxMDQ1._V1._SX279_SY400_.jpg

618_movies_silent_running.jpg

bruce-dern-theburbs-8.jpg

bruce-dern-pose-e7ee0.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001136/

Edited by mojoe

• Showmasters Admin

i am glad you like this guest he is a legend

and i am please some of you are coming off the back of him attending and this will help this years show .

we have lost money running this event now for many years but we love the people we meet there and the guest that only attend this show, so if you want to see more guests like this then get behind us and let others know by word of mouth it helps the show so much .

ads cost lots of money and we do pay for them but we still here people say i did not know these events happen , with some of the guests getting older we are racing to get them in and have them attend this show but every year we are limited to how much we can spend on guests so the more of you that attend the better and more guests we can get , i know its hard out there but we still go for it on our end and bring in rare and older guests people that one day you will not get to meet ever , so help us by talking about the show with others on facebook and on the net it all really helps .

thank you all so much

and i look forward to seeing some of you at the show

jason and the team :WAVE:

Never attended an Autographica event before, as I said in the Yaphet Kotto post, in rarely features guests that I have any interest in (astronauts, classic TV guests etc.) A few more popular film guests like Bruce Dern and Yaphet Kotto I'm sure would bring in the crowds.

Great guest! With Yaphet Kotto that's the calibre of guests a show like Autographica needs... And the best thing is, with the show being in about a year, that leaves plenty of time to add more great film stars (hopefully!)

Keep on the good work for this show and you'll count me in! :WAVE:

always happy to help, :D i am so happy that bruce dern will be at autographica, im so looking forward to meeting him, this has made my week :WAVE:

to put the iceing on the cake guys... in september 2012 george lazenby,s 400 page autobiography will be realesed and autographica would be a great event for him to promote it. just a thought.

^_^ great guest . I do like the autographica shows . But have missed the last few as not into astronaughtrs . So some more classic film guests would be cool .

Kirk Douglas , eli wallach ...?

Hello.

Those two would be THE guests to have. Ernest Bourgnine, George Kennedy and Mickey Rooney show was brilliant....that's the one to try and match.

:D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...