Absentee Packs!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Cant make Hallowhedon 4? Still want to get the autographs and goodies? Then the absentee pack is perfect for you! And just in time for Christmas!

For more information and how to purchase your absentee pack head to the online shop HERE

:D:D

we thought this was a great chance for fans that cannot attend the con to get the autographs and the reg pack and the unique goodies from the con even if they cannot attend , and as some fans live far away or in other countries they can also get some really cool stuff from the films with out having to get to the UK and at the same time they are supporting the con helping us to put on the best show we can so the extra sales help make the show that bit better or to help us to add that little extra item to put into the goody bag etc , so its a win win for everyone attending the con or for the fans that cannot attend .

if you can help get the word out to others and this will help the show thanks so much

see you all soon

jason :WAVE:

• 3 months later...

Just a quick question, now that absentee packs are available....

If someone has purchased a ticket for the event but can no longer make it, would it be possible to get the absentee pack instead?

I'm not saying I can't make it, but my work sometimes call me away and I have no choice but to go. Say this happened and I had already bought a Gold ticket, but could no longer make it to the event, would I need to also buy an absentee pack OR would it be possible to get one instead?

I'm only asking because I ended up missing HW2 (had ticket G007 and everything), but it would have been nice to still have had the autographs etc.

• Showmasters Admin

If it happens, contact the online shop. I do believe we can do this for you.

Brilliant, cheers for the fast reply TT :D

Now let's hope it doesn't happen for anyone! :D

*fingers crossed*

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello, I want to buy a absentee pack but I have 3 delivery options: 1st Class P&P , free P&P Photo or Option for all absentee pack; What are the differences between these three types of sending and what should I choose knowing that I live in France? thank you

hello, I want to buy a absentee pack but I have 3 delivery options: 1st Class P&P , free P&P Photo or Option for all absentee pack; What are the differences between these three types of sending and what should I choose knowing that I live in France? thank you

Select 'Option for all absentee packs'

Select 'Option for all absentee packs'

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Chevron is on this weekend. So, probs won't see a reply for a few days

Yes I know for Chevron:)

But I paid and I would just like to know when packs will be sent? In a 1 week, 2 weeks. Later, no matter date, but to have an estimation would reassure me:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was at Hallowhedon 4 this past October and it's just been brought to my attention that at the screening of Once More With Feeling there were Band Candy bars handed out. We were present at the screening and didn't leave til after Doctor Horrible ended but were never given those bars. I would really love to have them though, feel it's a shame we've missed out on it because we simply didn't know it was available. Can I order one somewhere or is there some way I could still get one now?