Absentee Packs, Extra Autograph and Photoshoot tickets

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Cant make Chevron 7.8? Still want to get the autographs and goodies? Then the absentee pack is perfect for you! And just in time for Christmas!

They are on sale now at the online store!

Tickets for Extra Autographs and Photoshoots at Chevron 7.8 are also on sale!

Get yours for Amanda Tapping, Garry Chalk, Robin Dunne and Patrick Gilmore HERE

:D:D

we thought this was a great chance for fans that cannot attend the con to get the autographs and the reg pack and the unique goodies from the con even if they cannot attend , and as some fans live far away or in other countries they can also get some really cool stuff from the films with out having to get to the UK and at the same time they are supporting the con helping us to put on the best show we can so the extra sales help make the show that bit better or to help us to add that little extra item to put into the goody bag etc , so its a win win for everyone attending the con or for the fans that cannot attend .

if you can help get the word out to others and this will help the show thanks so much

see you all soon

jason :WAVE:

Already ordered a silver ticket so know I get a photo with that but if I ordered a second photo would they both have to be taken together at the same time or can you use them on different days?

We don't know the schedule yet, so it could happen that your first photosession with Amanda is not before Sunday anyway.

Usually you don't have to take the picture together, no. But if you get your silver pass ticket photo Saturday you'd have to wait until the queue goes open Sunday for your second shot.

Already ordered a silver ticket so know I get a photo with that but if I ordered a second photo would they both have to be taken together at the same time or can you use them on different days?

We don't know the schedule yet, so it could happen that your first photosession with Amanda is not before Sunday anyway.

Usually you don't have to take the picture together, no. But if you get your silver pass ticket photo Saturday you'd have to wait until the queue goes open Sunday for your second shot.

Ok thanks, kinda thought it'd depend on the schedule etc but still new to these things.

Will there be a limit on the number of extra autographs we can order, especially for Amanda.

I know that I will need at least three if not four for Amanda.

I haven't seen any restrictions mentioned. Something like that is usually mentioned when the guest is announced. Personally I don't think there will be any restrictions. At least not intially. It is a 'fluid' thing though and could change on the day (due to the speed that a guest signs), in which case attendees will be informed.

In case you are not aware, under normal circumstances you are allowed the one free autograph plus two additionals (that may be purchased separately) per guest the first time you join the autograph queue. If you require more than three then you will have to wait until everybody else has been through and the guest has an open queue before you can join the queue again for more.

• 3 weeks later...
Will there be a limit on the number of extra autographs we can order, especially for Amanda.

I know that I will need at least three if not four for Amanda.

I haven't seen any restrictions mentioned. Something like that is usually mentioned when the guest is announced. Personally I don't think there will be any restrictions. At least not intially. It is a 'fluid' thing though and could change on the day (due to the speed that a guest signs), in which case attendees will be informed.

In case you are not aware, under normal circumstances you are allowed the one free autograph plus two additionals (that may be purchased separately) per guest the first time you join the autograph queue. If you require more than three then you will have to wait until everybody else has been through and the guest has an open queue before you can join the queue again for more.

I'm wondering though if you can buy more than 2 Amanda extra autos from the online shop and if so will they be honoured at the event?

I'm wondering though if you can buy more than 2 Amanda extra autos from the online shop and if so will they be honoured at the event?

You might want to check with Yvie at info@collectormania.com

I'm pretty sure there is no automated hold in place because some attendees may buy extras for their friends.

So far all guests (RDA being the obvious exception) went open queue and you could get extra autographs signed. I imagine that if Amanda for some reason does not go open queue you will get a refund if you buy more than two and intend to use them all yourself.

But you will definitely not be guaranteed more than the extra 2 autographs if you order more than this amount.

• 1 month later...
For the absentee packs are the autos personalised? All I'm looking for is my name on it nothing fancy.
Bear with me and I will see if I can find out for you.

Edit: I have received confirmation that they are not personalised. Sorry.

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

I'm pretty sure there is no automated hold in place because some attendees may buy extras for their friends.

So far all guests (RDA being the obvious exception) went open queue and you could get extra autographs signed. I imagine that if Amanda for some reason does not go open queue you will get a refund if you buy more than two and intend to use them all yourself.

But you will definitely not be guaranteed more than the extra 2 autographs if you order more than this amount.

QS is pretty much on the money.

Saying that in 4 year and well over 30 ME events we've only ever had one situation were a guest didn't go to open queue and we had to refund a couple of people for extras, and that was due to the guest having to leave 30 minutes before we had them scheduled to, due to a miscommunication.

So the answer is. Is it a 100% guarantee? No. Are you 99% likely to get them and will we do everything we can to make sure you do? Yes.

QS is pretty much on the money.

Saying that in 4 year and well over 30 ME events we've only ever had one situation were a guest didn't go to open queue and we had to refund a couple of people for extras, and that was due to the guest having to leave 30 minutes before we had them scheduled to, due to a miscommunication.

So the answer is. Is it a 100% guarantee? No. Are you 99% likely to get them and will we do everything we can to make sure you do? Yes.

Yes I remember being one of these people who had to be refunded nut no halm done.

I might be buying an absentee pack for someone - how long after the event will they be sent out?

• Showmasters Admin

I might be buying an absentee pack for someone - how long after the event will they be sent out?

Not my department, but I've asked the question.

The office have confirmed people can expect to receive them within 2-3 weeks after the show.