The Hub 8

showmasters

• 1 month later...

Please can you help me?

I tried to buy my ticket, but when I go to the payment page, the form asks an *issue number* and it is mandatory. But my credit card doesn't have an *issue number* , it only has an *exipre date*. What can I do?

Thanks for your help.

Please can you help me?

I tried to buy my ticket, but when I go to the payment page, the form asks an *issue number* and it is mandatory. But my credit card doesn't have an *issue number* , it only has an *exipre date*. What can I do?

Thanks for your help.

The issue number is not mandatory. Only the fields with * next to them are mandatory. The issue number field doesn't have the asterisk. I did a test order and it went through fine without issue number.

Please can you help me?

Thanks for your help.

The issue number is not mandatory. Only the fields with * next to them are mandatory. The issue number field doesn't have the asterisk. I did a test order and it went through fine without issue number.

The issue number has the * next to it when I open the payment page. ???????????

Please can you help me?

Thanks for your help.

Sorry not the *issue number* but the *issue date* has the * next to it. But my card doesn't have an issue date.

Sorry not the *issue number* but the *issue date* has the * next to it. But my card doesn't have an issue date.

Enter a random date. You will have a blank field where you can type in appear after you have made the entries for your card. Enter "my card does not gave an issue date" in there. All orders are processed manually, so the wrong date will not be an issue.

Enter a random date. You will have a blank field where you can type in appear after you have made the entries for your card. Enter "my card does not gave an issue date" in there. All orders are processed manually, so the wrong date will not be an issue.

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am gutted to say that I now can't go to Hub 8. I'd be missing a total of ten gigs and rehearsals just in the five days I'd be gone, and I just can't skive off that much work.

If there's any chance that the next Hub could be done in a month other than April, I'd be ever so grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

do you all have your tickets, now?

I have worries, because there are just 6 days remaining for the post because of Easter holidays, and I don't know, how long it takes, to send a letter from England to Germany... :D

It's my first Hub, so what are your experiences about that??

Thank you,

lovely greetings from Cologne,

Sandra

Hey,

I have worries, because there are just 6 days remaining for the post because of Easter holidays, and I don't know, how long it takes, to send a letter from England to Germany... :D

Thank you,

Sandra

Yvie hasn't sent the registration letters yet. If you don't get it before you have to leave for the UK, make sure you've printed your order confirmation from the online shop. Show that and the credit card you used at the reg desk, and you'll be fine :(

Edited by laurab1

Hey,

Thank you,

Sandra

Yvie hasn't sent the registration letters yet. If you don't get it before you have to leave for the UK, make sure you've printed your order confirmation from the online shop. Show that and the credit card you used at the reg desk, and you'll be fine :P

Thank you, I'm feeling a little better now ;)