The Hub 8

showmasters

Just checked online and all the websites as well as the park direct are still selling space on this weekend too so hope there is a block booking for the hub or there will be limited space again and i see there has been quite a lot of activity through the hotel sites already for those dates.

Edited by buffy2k

I'll hopefully be booking tickets after Christmas or in the next few weeks, either way, I'm pretty sure I'll be there haha! can't wait, always have such a good time at The Hub and this one's a few weeks after my birthday too so it can kind of be a late birthday present! :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Okay so this will be my first convention so could someone please tell me if i buy a gold ticket do I have to Photoshoots as well?(:s as well?(:

All individual photoshoots (excluding any sponsored guests) are included in both the gold and silver tickets.

I know quite a few people basically had trouble convincing their bosses that Easter isn't always the same dates, when it came to booking time off, when Hub 4 was on the equivalent weekend that Hub 8 will be, ie the weekend after Easter weekend, so show them this link, if you can:

http://www.wellho.net/mouth/1309_Dates-for...08-to-2015.html

Edited by laurab1

whats the age of child ticket and is a adult has a standard ticket does the child also get standard say if it's there parent?
The Standard Child ticket is designed for ages 7-10. Under 7's are free. Over 10's will need to purchase the Adult Standard (or Silver/Gold) ticket.

The Child Standard ticket does not include any autographs or photo shoots. They will have to be purchased separately.

I don't really understand the second part of your question? If a parent is accompanying a child aged 7-10 then the child will require the Child Standard ticket, which is an extra purchase. It is not automatically included as part of the Adult Standard ticket.

Edit: Borrowed from the Chevron 7.8 website as the Hub 8 site is not live yet.

* This program has been designed for younger children accompanying an adult already attending the event. This program is for children aged 7-10, there is free entry to children under 7. This programme does not include any guest autographs.

With the child event programme, this will include:

Exclusive convention souvenir programme

Exclusive convention gifts

Access to all talks (accompanied by an adult)

Access to all parties (accompanied by an adult)

Edited by 1of2