Thank You

MorningAngel

Firstly there's a Miss G (totally not putting your whole name on here, lol) who brought a bag of goofy goodies for the crew. That was MASSIVELY appreciated and they'll be making their way to our New Year party because they'll fit right in on our games night of pass the parcel, musical chairs, etc!

You are most welcome. There were things I forgot to put in the bag... You'll just have to get another bag of random stuff in April.

I have to thank everyone who was concerned about me, after my misadventure with the stairs by the reg desk on Saturday night :D:YAHOO: I was very careful to pick up the massive amount of fabric I had round my legs for the rest of the party, whenever I had to use those stairs!

I have to thank everyone who was concerned about me, after my misadventure with the stairs by the reg desk on Saturday night :lol:;) I was very careful to pick up the massive amount of fabric I had round my legs for the rest of the party, whenever I had to use those stairs!

I'm glad that you're okay and made it home safely!

Just wanted to say what a great time we had at the weekend. The whole event ran so smoothly and calmly and really had an amazing time. All the guest were great and the crew fantastic! Lastly I'd like to thank Malcolm for wonderful photos from the photo shoots. I am so pleased with them. You're a star!

• 2 months later...

I want just to say A BIG THANK YOU to the crew and the stars at hub 7!! :clap: I went from Spain with my best friend for the Hub 7 i didn´t know what i could find... what it was really AMAZING, :dance: I enjoyed it really, very much, the experience was UNIQUE, the crew was always so nice with me even when i couldn´t speak english so correct, the crew was always nice, nice, nice, i wanted to say thank you and i hope i can come again for HUb 8. :D

I wanted specially from the crew to say A BIG THANK YOU to Kelly she was so nice friday and saturday with me, and i wanted to say her goodbye but i couldn´t find her on sunday, please tell her from me :D

Again thank you for all your work and effort and i hope to see all of you very soon again :clap:

María Pola