Question for SM/ME

PrincessDrusilla

Hi,

My group photo from Hallowhedon 3 still hasn't turned up (no one could find it at the convention) and I've emailed a few times about it, but although Gemma's tried helping, I'm getting concerned about it now. I attached a pic of myself to my last email to her, to make it easier to spot, but haven't heard anything since then, which was on 10 Nov. Could someone please chase this up for me? If I hadn't paid extra for it, I wouldn't be so bothered, but £25 is a lot for me!

Thank you!

Drusilla - Gold ticket 64

I'm really sorry to hear that. Sometimes the mail address can be a bit temperamental due to the amount of spam mail.

Is it an option that you give the office a quick ring next week? I'd recommend Wednesday, then everyone will be back from the Hub.

All the mods can do is point out "hey, there's a photo that is still missing" by another e-mail. And that just means one more middleman because they have to contact you again for info from which e-mail address the e-mail with the picture was sent and so on.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Sometimes the mail address can be a bit temperamental due to the amount of spam mail.

Is it an option that you give the office a quick ring next week? I'd recommend Wednesday, then everyone will be back from the Hub.

All the mods can do is point out "hey, there's a photo that is still missing" by another e-mail. And that just means one more middleman because they have to contact you again for info from which e-mail address the e-mail with the picture was sent and so on.

Will do, thanks for replying so quickly :-)

• 6 months later...

Yes, you can buy photo ops at the event (unless sold out). They have never sold out, but that's the obnoxious fine print. ;)

Thanks for your quick reply, do they sell double photo ops as well or group shot? it's my last question, thanks for your help! :smile:

• Moderators

Yes, you can buy photo ops at the event (unless sold out). They have never sold out, but that's the obnoxious fine print. ;)

Thanks for your quick reply, do they sell double photo ops as well or group shot? it's my last question, thanks for your help! :smile:

They sometimes sell a group shot if there is time in the schedule to hold one. It is rare for there to be any other shots available other than single and entire group.