Leonard Nimoy

Jennifermcfly

True. Personally I hope that he may be persuaded to come out of 'retirement' for the 50th anniversary. The potential issue with that is that he, and William Shatner, will have reached 85 that year. Although cuyrrently Mr Shatner appears to have found a new lease of life and at times displays the energy of somebody half a century younger.

True. Personally I hope that he may be persuaded to come out of 'retirement' for the 50th anniversary. The potential issue with that is that he, and William Shatner, will have reached 85 that year. Although cuyrrently Mr Shatner appears to have found a new lease of life and at times displays the energy of somebody half a century younger.

I think Leonard Nimory would go to the 50th he will be around for a while yet I reckon, I just hope it isn't just in America and they come over here too... i'd love to be on that plane though with all the star trek's casts!! Will you be going this this year? I'm extremly excited about seeing Tuvok, Riker, Uhura and Worf :D

sad though it may be to hear,i think if you have not been lucky enough to meet leonard nimoy by now,your chances are very slim.he has as we know now officially retired,so i think you have missed the boat.the guy is after all 80 years old now,so lets all wish him well,and let him enjoy his retirement.

you will always have TOS to console you!

I agree, it would be great to see him back for one last visit. Luckilly I managed to get all the autos I wanted from him and a photoshoot so I'm as happy as can be :wub: But I feel sorry for all the people who missed out as I've been there before and hope they get another chance.

I always make a rule that I go to meet people when I can as you never know if or when you'll get another chance.