Latest Guest Announcement - NICHELLE NICHOLS

showmasters

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attending this one now my dad is looking forward to meeting her as well as i am thank you showmasters your the best

when my star treck dad found out he literally was jumping up and down saying and i quote " I'M GONNA MEET UHURA, I'M GONNA MEET UHURA :YAHOO:

My Dad had a big grin on his face when i told him that she was annouced

How do you people do it? I am flummoxed! HOW? This woman is a legitimate TREK legend, and it will be my pleasure to meet her.

Thank you Showmasters.

P.S. - You can safely forget about any of the other rank-amateurs about, there is a very good reason why you are the best, and as simple as it seems (amazingky some folks in your line of business just fail to get it - just 'accidentally' or 'accidentally on purpose'...who knows?) you get the guests that attendees actually want to meet...you just rock!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely wonderful! I only have her and Takei left to meet before I've met all of the living main TOS cast, so I can't miss this opportunity. SM, you're the BEST!

P.S. Will she be attending all three days, and when will we be able to buy photoshoot tickets for her?

Edited by AutoBot

P.S. Will she be attending all three days, and when will we be able to buy photoshoot tickets for her?

Attendance days will be announced as soon as they are confirmed (as usual), so not until closer to the show. Also please remember that there may be some last minute changes.

As for photoshoot tickets I'd give the office a few days to recover from Hub before expecting anything to show up in the store. :D

Last minute changes, such as? If the days aren't confirmed until closer to the show, I shouldn't expect anything to show up in the storefor quite a while then,

Last minute changes such for example as a guest suddenly not appearing on Monday when it has been announced before. It happened a couple of times and it always upsets attendees, so I always specifically mention it.

• 4 weeks later...