Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Does anyone know whether there is parking for non residents of the venue hotel? I read it's £12 per day to park at the hotel for residents but we not staying there. Thanks

Yes you can definitly park there. I'll be honest I don't knwo the price off the top of my head (I've always stayed there when going there).

Does anyone know whether there is parking for non residents of the venue hotel? I read it's £12 per day to park at the hotel for residents but we not staying there. Thanks

Yes you can definitly park there. I'll be honest I don't knwo the price off the top of my head (I've always stayed there when going there).

There is a scale per hour. However unless it has changed since Hallowhedon 3 it will cost £12 for anything over 6 hours stay. It may have been 4 hours, I can't recall exactly, but basically if you are there for for a full day of the event then you will have to pay the maximum car park fee.

Edit: Oh, and some people may have to duck while going through the entrance at the rear of hotel :smile:

Edited by 1of2