marley-shelton-elise-et-electra-avellan.jpg

Perfectus (pre-production)

2010 Machete

Nurse Mona

2010 Stripped

Candice

2009 The Black Waters of Echo's Pond

Renee

2008 The Last Doorway Show with Miss Misery (TV series)

– 1,8 (2008) … Guest

2007 Planet Terror

Babysitter Twin #1 (as Electra Avellán)

2007 Death Proof

Babysitter Twin #1 (as Electra Avellán)

2007 Grindhouse

Babysitter Twin #1 (segments "Death Proof" / "Planet Terror")

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2415526/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2415494/

Not a bad guest announcement. I might get my Planet Terror dvd cover signed by both of them since I don't have a lot of space left in my room to fill with more autographs.

Although, I take it that I'll need to pay £30 if I meet both of them since I read that it costs £15 for each of their autographs. I suppose that is not a bad price.

It would be a bonus to get Rose McGowan added to the guest list but I can't imagine that happening.

Edited by adamthehorrorfan

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad guest announcement. I might get my Planet Terror dvd cover signed by both of them since I don't have a lot of space left in my room to fill with more autographs.

Although, I take it that I'll need to pay £30 if I meet both of them since I read that it costs £15 for each of their autographs. I suppose that is not a bad price.

It would be a bonus to get Rose McGowan added to the guest list but I can't imagine that happening.

Rose Mcgowan would be a fantastic guest please make this happen :D

• 1 month later...

Great guests!! can I request Rose McGowan too as a guest because she has played both in Charmed and The Grindhouse :P

why not? she has done a similar Event in NY in October 2011 (autos + photos)

Edited by LYVIE

• 4 months later...

proberbly a daft question,sorry, but will they be sitting together or will we have to queue twice, once for each twin, as i guessing most people will want one photo signed by both twins from the same movie. Apoligises if i asked something thats obvious to everyone else :rolleyes::unsure:

• Moderators

They will almost certainly be sitting next to each other. I don't know how the queuing will be handled, though, sorry. I believe the Phelps twins had a shared queue the last time they appeared at an event, though, so it wouldn't be unheard of for it to be a single queue to meet both of them.

They will almost certainly be sitting next to each other. I don't know how the queuing will be handled, though, sorry. I believe the Phelps twins had a shared queue the last time they appeared at an event, though, so it wouldn't be unheard of for it to be a single queue to meet both of them.

ok. thanks for the reply.