for Hub 8

Leos

Yes it is a bit early to discuss this, but since I may be able to come to Hub 8, I'd like to ask that you consider asking all the original actors from series 1 & 2 to attend. PLEASE?!

oh yes pleeeaasseee x i would even pay extra for that :D

• Showmasters Admin

Yes it is a bit early to discuss this, but since I may be able to come to Hub 8, I'd like to ask that you consider asking all the original actors from series 1 & 2 to attend. PLEASE?!

I assume you mean just the main cast?

I assume you mean just the main cast?

Oh, I dunno.... Being a fly on the wall for the group shot of the guests if we also got all the guest stars and extras could be kind of fun. :whistling:

On a more realistic note, I'd make the sacrifice and settle quite happily for all the main/recurring cast and Matt Rippy, myself. :poki:

If the guests aren't from Miracle Day, can we have a return to Northampton please? :smile:

i totally agree as im in worcestershire and it would be easier for me to get to. would love all the main cast from 1 & 2 (2nd season is my fave of all time) burn gorman is gawgus :dance:

If the guests aren't from Miracle Day, can we have a return to Northampton please? :D

i totally agree as im in worcestershire and it would be easier for me to get to. would love all the main cast from 1 & 2 (2nd season is my fave of all time) burn gorman is gawgus :clap:

A Torchwood con-goer in Kidderminster?! I dont know any other Torchwood fans in Kiddy!!!!!!

And I agree....Im not going to Hub 7 purely cos its in London so PLEASE return to Northampton!

If the guests aren't from Miracle Day, can we have a return to Northampton please? :D

i totally agree as im in worcestershire and it would be easier for me to get to. would love all the main cast from 1 & 2 (2nd season is my fave of all time) burn gorman is gawgus :clap:

A Torchwood con-goer in Kidderminster?! I dont know any other Torchwood fans in Kiddy!!!!!!

And I agree....Im not going to Hub 7 purely cos its in London so PLEASE return to Northampton!

Hub 8 is back at park inn - yay

I add my request too. :D

I would really like to meet the main cast of series 1 and 2 for the next hub.

It would be great to have John Barrowman and Gareth David-Lloyd together again on the stage. And if they could attend to the whole convention and not just one day it would be fantastic.

It would be great to have Indira Varma, Naoko Mori and Burn Gorman too.

The old TW team reunited.

Thanks. :WAVE:

At one point in the evening Sunday night several of us were discussing what we thought would be the perfect line-up for the next Hub to celebrate our return 'home' to Northampton ----

Gareth & Kai (of course!)

Daniele

Matt Rippy

and I'm sure there was someone else but the name escapes me right now.

Think about it folks, the evenings would just rock so hard if these guys were all there :D:WAVE::clap:

Morgan

*who is very shortly headed BACK to sleep to be ready to tackle Heathrow tomorrow*

:D

At one point in the evening Sunday night several of us were discussing what we thought would be the perfect line-up for the next Hub to celebrate our return 'home' to Northampton ----

Gareth & Kai (of course!)

Daniele

Matt Rippy

and I'm sure there was someone else but the name escapes me right now.

Since Kai wouldn't demonstrate it, we need to get Ian Gelder back to re-enact his party trick. :WAVE:

I agree with Daniele - he was amazing, he walked passed a couple of times when I was waiting for a friend and both times he came over and asked if I was ok, was I enjoying mysef etc. He was so sweet, but brilliant on stage as well. Would be thrilled to have him at Hub 8.