The online shop is closing

Yvie

Pre-orders for Hub 7 tickets will be removed from sale tomorrow when I get home from work (I start at 7.30am, so don't start thinking I'm a part-timer!).

Tickets of all levels will be available on the door.

See you soon!! :thumbup:

Just wanted to check if you can only attend on the Sunday, do you still have to pay full price for a standard entry on the door, and also will photo shoots still be available to buy?

Just wanted to check if you can only attend on the Sunday, do you still have to pay full price for a standard entry on the door, and also will photo shoots still be available to buy?

Yes, you will have to pay the full price. There is no 'one day' price. You can purchase photo shoots on the day if they haven't sold out. I must admit that at this precise moment I can't recall if that has ever happened before. Looking at the attendee numbers I don't think that will be an issue. Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

Yes, you will have to pay the full price. There is no 'one day' price. You can purchase photo shoots on the day if they haven't sold out. I must admit that at this precise moment I can't recall if that has ever happened before. Looking at the attendee numbers I don't think that will be an issue.

Individual shot sould be fine, it'll be the group shot that may well sell out.

The online shop is now closed, the last orders have been processed and the final list has been sent to Mark ready for Friday afternoon!!

I'm now going to enjoy a beer while I watch Castle in a bubblebath (unfortunately, it won't be Nathan Fillion in the bath :P lol)

All ticket types will be available on the door :D

Edited by Yvie