Stargate costumes on display

clairec007

Glad you liked the display, they were not all mine, the Chris Judge items were Keith's and the weapons and props were Star Warriors.

Always feel free to take photos, that is the whole point of the display to allow fellow attendees to see real items for the show.

Very happy to have been able to add 2 new items to my earlier Sanctuary item, can now officially call it a collection.

See you all again at Chev 7.9 where I am sure there will be another display.

Still smiling :)

Glad you liked the display, they were not all mine, the Chris Judge items were Keith's and the weapons and props were Star Warriors.

Always feel free to take photos, that is the whole point of the display to allow fellow attendees to see real items for the show.

Very happy to have been able to add 2 new items to my earlier Sanctuary item, can now officially call it a collection.

See you all again at Chev 7.9 where I am sure there will be another display.

Still smiling :)

Phew, then I don't have to delete those few pics I took. Hehe.

And even with minus those items, it's still pretty impressive!

Hope to see you at Chevron 7.9 and thank you again!

Have a great weekend! ^^

Thanks for giving the ok regarding photos. My Stargate collection so far consists of one production used SGU script I hoped to be able to get Peter to be the first to sign but it didn't arrive in time. Will look forward to seeing the new additions next time :)