Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

I got mine yesterday, when I came in, question though..... as the envolope was in my name, and not me mums, yet me mum paid for them, who'd need to show ID to get the tickets on reg. day?

It doesn't matter what it says on the envelope (just ask my friend who received a Chevron 7.7 envelope with "fartface" written on it, lol), just the letter. Every attendee needs to bring ID :YAHOO:

Amazing how fast those seagulls fly! ;)

Especially when they've just crapped on your coat sleeve!

Trust me on this..... I've been to cons in Blackpool! :D

See you next week.

I grew up on the East Devon coast. Thoroughly familiar with brazen herring gulls, although they're not quite so bad there as I've heard they are in Blackpool. ;)

Just wondering if anyone outside the UK has received their reg letter yet? Or is it me whose postal delivery is this slow? :D

Don't panic just yet, I got mine yesterday (Texas) & Blackbird's arrived on the 17th. Remember even if it doesn't arrive before you leave as long as you have ID you'll be fine. I know because I've left my reg letter stuck to my oven before. ;)

Morgan

Just wondering if anyone outside the UK has received their reg letter yet? Or is it me whose postal delivery is this slow? :D
As Morgan has said there is no need to panic. Even if it doesn't arrive in time then all you will need to do is print a copy of your e-mailed order confirmation and bring that (or the receipt if you purchased the ticket at the previous Hub). Along with your photo ID of course :WAVE:

I know because I've left my reg letter stuck to my oven before. ;)
Interesting place to put a letter ;)

Just wondering if anyone outside the UK has received their reg letter yet? Or is it me whose postal delivery is this slow? :blush:
As Morgan has said there is no need to panic. Even if it doesn't arrive in time then all you will need to do is print a copy of your e-mailed order confirmation and bring that (or the receipt if you purchased the ticket at the previous Hub). Along with your photo ID of course ;)

I know because I've left my reg letter stuck to my oven before. ;)
Interesting place to put a letter :D

Good. :) Thanks both of you.

However, lost mail is nothing new here. Our postal service sucks. :blink:

I know because I've left my reg letter stuck to my oven before. :D
Interesting place to put a letter :blush:

Well I'm sans a fridge right now (& have been for awhile) so I use the oven to hold my magnets & miscellaneous papers I need to keep track of. Odd yes but it's the only metal thing in the kitchen. :blink:

Hey. I'm new to this so not sure about timings. I bought my ticket on Sunday, have had a confirmation email. My status says viewed but the money hasn't gone out of my account. Do i panic yet or is there still time? Thanks.
No need to panic. There is still time for your order to be processed and the registration letter to be posted.

Hey. I'm new to this so not sure about timings. I bought my ticket on Sunday, have had a confirmation email. My status says viewed but the money hasn't gone out of my account. Do i panic yet or is there still time? Thanks.
No need to panic. There is still time for your order to be processed and the registration letter to be posted.

Please check your email. From the processing I tried to do on Monday evening I had a few failed payments and one that requires ticket holder names before I can continue. I can't remember which one was for the Hub, but tomorrow is the last day I can process before the weekend, so you should check your email asap :thumbup: