Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

Registration letters were posted before last collection this morning, so some of you may start receiving them as early as Monday!! :D

Please refrain from emailing me to ask where your letter is until the week of the event itself. We all know Royal Mail can be inconsistent when it comes to deliveries, so please be patient while you wait for yours :smile:

It'll be party time soon!!!!

Coolness! Plenty of time to make it across the pond. :D

I've sent them a few days earlier than normal because we have attendees coming in from all over Europe, America, Japan and Australia!!

Also, I apologise in advance to any atheists or religious non-Christians who receive a Jesus-emblazoned Christmas stamp. The Post Office have pulled out the festive stickers again :smile:

Registration letters were posted before last collection this morning, so some of you may start receiving them as early as Monday!! :jason:

Please refrain from emailing me to ask where your letter is until the week of the event itself. We all know Royal Mail can be inconsistent when it comes to deliveries, so please be patient while you wait for yours ;)

It'll be party time soon!!!!

yayyyyyyyyyy ;) that is all :P

Mine came yesterday xx

Show off! :D

first hub yeahyness!!!

Although i may not been in costume/good costumes due to uni work. i dont have the time to do much this year :/

YOU will be here, and that's all that matters :D

See you next week!

aww :')

yep see you next week! but i wont know who anyone is so yeah lol

Okay... I have a black t shirt with the "Miracle Day" promo poster on the front (JB with the gun), which I will be wearing at some point. Just come over and say hello!

Edited by maggiem

Mine came yesterday xx

Show off! :D

Thanks!! :D

first hub yeahyness!!!

Although i may not been in costume/good costumes due to uni work. i dont have the time to do much this year :/

YOU will be here, and that's all that matters :P

See you next week!

aww :')

yep see you next week! but i wont know who anyone is so yeah lol

Okay... I have a black t shirt with the "Miracle Day" promo poster on the front (JB with the gun), which I will be wearing at some point. Just come over and say hello!

See you in 10 days :YAHOO:

And from what Yvie said, she posted them all out at once, so when you booked is irrelevant. It's entirely down to how fast the postal system gets it to you...

I love it when people actually read things before posting :blink:

Mine came today! (Along with my Chevron one lol silly postal system)

Haha! No way! I promise I posted it WEEKS earlier!